• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nashville, TN

DePasta

Stop it! That tickles!
I will be spending a lot of time in Nashville, TN in the next few weeks including this week. Any members interested in getting together for a smoke? Will me in town Monday evening through Thursday for the next six weeks, give or take a few. Let me know.......

-D

Will you be around this weekend? I might be heading that way Friday or Saturday before my wife gets back into town. Check out Uptowns (google it) for a good selection and a nice place to relax and smoke what you bought! ;)

If you are only in town during the week, I recommend looking up cigarhound. He lives and works in Nashville. I have herfed with him at Uptowns once. A great BOTL.

If you are only in town during the week, I recommend looking up cigarhound. He lives and works in Nashville. I have herfed with him at Uptowns once. A great BOTL.

I appreciate the vote of confidence Tony! I would say the same for you. ddepaola drop me a pm and I'm sure sometime in the next few weeks we can meet up and have a smoke. At least I can point you in the right direction of some good B&M's.

Will you be around this weekend? I might be heading that way Friday or Saturday before my wife gets back into town. Check out Uptowns (google it) for a good selection and a nice place to relax and smoke what you bought! ;)

LOL, wish I was, Friday afternoon I am High tailing it home. We need to get you up to the 'ville to hang with SHooter and I some time.