• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nat Sherman Cigar Case..What's it made of?

CigarBaron

Hey Guys,

I just picked up this case and being a nice brand like Nat Sherman I'm assuming it's made of a pretty nice leather or skin of some sort and not a synthetic...does anybody else have this case or want to take a guess as to what it's made out of or the MSRP? This is just to satisfy my own curiosity and make sure I didn't get ripped off. Thanks!

natshermanclose.jpg

natshermanclosed.jpg

natshermanopen.jpg

I'm guessing either snake skin or lizard skin. I'm leaning towards lizard since I think snake skin would have larger scales.. MRSP say around $30?

Nice rare find, I have physically only seen one in Chicago, it sold for over $200.00 in 2015, I believe this is the tan Churchill, longsdale size cigar case, quite thin case as thinner gauge cigars were the norm until the boom of the 90s, these cigar cases are quite rare and were made in France in the early to middle 90's when nat Sherman was in the cigar accessories, which has cease for some time now.
I have the smaller brown version that fits coronas or petit coronas, I hunted and found one after years of searching, not even the Nat Sherman salesmen have these, they are extremely rare.