• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

National Signing Day 2007

I cannot believe another Louisiana boy, Joe McKnight, decided to jump ship and go play at USC...LSU and Ole Miss being his other two choices. 6 ft 1, 200lb, 4.3 40. Pretty amazing. Well, the Trojans can have him...we'll get a national championship again before USC will anyways!

National Signing Statement day is every day at the White House. That is what you're taking about isn't it ???

National Signing Statement day is every day at the White House. That is what you're taking about isn't it ???

yes, it is! Can't get anything by you, but that's a whole other topic! :laugh: :whistling:

Michigan's got the best high school QB in the country, now they just need a coach!!!

I cannot believe another Louisiana boy, Joe McKnight, decided to jump ship and go play at USC...LSU and Ole Miss being his other two choices. 6 ft 1, 200lb, 4.3 40. Pretty amazing. Well, the Trojans can have him...we'll get a national championship again before USC will anyways!

I got a chuckle out of Colin Cowherd's (ESPNRadio) dig at LSU. "You guys got a cute program down there" a boutique program I believe he called it, in comparison to USC.

Those rankings don't mean squat anyways. Wisc. never has a nationally ranked class and they seem to do okay.... :whistling:

The Vols had a good class too considering how sub-par the last 2 seasons have been. :D

My boys at Ruygers have finally turned their program around! Rated 27 is just amazing for a school that was considered among the worst in the nation just 3 yrs ago

Alabama has the 10th rated class according to rivals. The problem is, that only gets you the 7th best class in the SEC. Still not bad for only having a coach for 34 days. Cowherd sucks a$$ balls.

National Signing Day is great, you get to see who's ready to be at the next level and who the douche bags are, Jimmy Clausen we are looking at you.

This guy too.

lewis_020707.jpg

National Signing Day is great, you get to see who's ready to be at the next level and who the douche bags are, Jimmy Clausen we are looking at you.

He'll fit right in at ND! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

GO BLUE!

. 6 ft 1, 200lb, 4.3 40. Pretty amazing.

amazing yes, uncommon? absolutly not. just about every 5a high school here in dallas has a tailback that can run a 4.3. and why the heck would a 18 year old choose lsu over usc? let see.... hotter chics, higher girl/guy ratio, better coaching staff, the beach, better weather, hotter chics, they pay better and youre almost garunteed to win a national championship withing the 4 years youre there.

A&M 2007 recruiting class #42 according to rivals :(

We are a Basketball school now :whistling:

amazing yes, uncommon? absolutly not. just about every 5a high school here in dallas has a tailback that can run a 4.3. and why the heck would a 18 year old choose lsu over usc? let see.... hotter chics, higher girl/guy ratio, better coaching staff, the beach, better weather, hotter chics, they pay better and youre almost garunteed to win a national championship withing the 4 years youre there.

You mean USC over LSU.

You mean USC over LSU.

either way. my point was why would you choose lsu over usc after all the reasons stated?

By the way.... that team Oaks Christian that has 10+ top 150 recruits, hasn't lost since I was a senior at Oak Park High.... What they didn't tell you is.... We were the last team to beat them :) We had 5 sacks against Clausen. Fuggin' bitch.