• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Naturals Dirt Torpedo

Cory

Banned
WOOHOO! First post!

Okay well. Recently I stole a Naturals Dirt Torpedo cigar from my parents humidor (hey they had a box of 24), and I loved this cigar. It has a real sweet taste around the mouth area (Is there a term for this? I'm a newbie). Like they sweetened the wrapper around the mouth piece.

Any other cigars I might find for a cheaper price with a similar build?

Cory,

Why don't you post an intro and get yourself started right with the newbie sampler thread. If you stick around, you'll learn that there's a lot of better stuff around at great prices other than flavored cigars and closeouts. :)

From your parents humidor?? That cracks me up for some reason.

I thought with age came wisdom?

Hmm? Are Naturals not a good cigar? :p

Cory,

Why don't you post an intro and get yourself started right with the newbie sampler thread. If you stick around, you'll learn that there's a lot of better stuff around at great prices other than flavored cigars and closeouts. :)

It's not really a flavored cigar, just bit sweetened around the mouth piece.

Hey... to each his own mate. But I am of the opinion that if they are sweetening the mouth, maybe they are trying to hide something?

lol, in any case, I would not be the man to ask about flavoured cigars, as I hate them vehemently.

Hey... to each his own mate. But I am of the opinion that if they are sweetening the mouth, maybe they are trying to hide something?

lol, in any case, I would not be the man to ask about flavoured cigars, as I hate them vehemently.

Its not really flavored though. It smokes like any other cigar. You don't taste the sweetness in the smoke, just when you give your lips a lick'a'roo.

They've gotten pretty good reviews and ratings on a variety of websites.

http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/search/....cfm/inum/22764

Average Rating of 9.15 by 69 Customers

Drew Estate also makes a cigar called "Java". Made with a hint of cocoa and coffee beans. I haven't tried one of them yet but they sound nice.

de_2006_java1.jpg

They look yummy. A little break from the norm.

Let me be perfectly honest and say that the smokes you have been mentioning are not well regarded by the informed cigar smoking community. For about the prices they go for or less, one can get Padron 2000s, most of the basic natural, maduro, and sun grown Fuente line, Oliva Serie G and O, Tatuaje Havana VI, etc.

Seriously, go to the Newbie Sampler Thread. You can ask for a selection of smokes averaging whatever reasonable price per stick that you choose, and you will certainly get your money's worth, both in value and carefully selected variety. :)

Let me be perfectly honest and say that the smokes you have been mentioning are not well regarded by the informed cigar smoking community. For about the prices they go for or less, one can get Padron 2000s, most of the basic natural, maduro, and sun grown Fuente line, Oliva Serie G and O, Tatuaje Havana VI, etc.

Seriously, go to the Newbie Sampler Thread. You can ask for a selection of smokes averaging whatever reasonable price per stick that you choose, and you will certainly get your money's worth, both in value and carefully selected variety. :)

Thanks. Got a link to this thread? :D

Thanks. Got a link to this thread? :D

Sure... http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=29521

Corey, the Natural Dirts use to be a popular cigar for some of my non-smoking friends because of it's sweet taste that it leaves. I ended up buying a box just for them to smoke when they ever came up to visit me. I personally do not enjoy flavored/mild cigars but there is one cigar that I do recommend for you if you are interested.

Here are two links that are for you. The first is the Java by Drew Estate and the second is the Acid by Drew Estate which I think you would like very much if you enjoyed you Natural Dirts.

1. http://www.drewestate.com/images/de_2006_java1.jpg
2. http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=3

As far as "flavored 'gars" go these in my opinion these are not bad i actually like them as an everyday 'gar, im not usually a fan of flavored 'gars but these are not bad or overly "tasty"they do actually have a mild tone to them, however a good transition into a non flavored 'gar (as it seems you are used to and like) I would reccomend the Clean Rubusto from Drew Estates, it is part of their Natural line and not as flavored as the dirt, there is a ot more traditional tobacco flavor there. I do like some of the Drew Estates stuff, if you do a search you will find that there are others here that do also, but, they are not part of the flavored line they are know for, the Liga Pravada #9 is my favorite from them, totally away from their flavored sticks, Sauza is another good one (that one really goes great with some Cabo) IMHO.

Cory, if you like i do have a couple (Acid) Cold Infusion Tea by Drew Estates i can send you that were gifted to me by someone that, well ... dosen't smoke at all, they are really not for me but i think that you will enjoy them enough, just way too sweet for me. PM me and let me know i will be more that happy to send them to you.

Corey, the Natural Dirts use to be a popular cigar for some of my non-smoking friends because of it's sweet taste that it leaves. I ended up

Cory, if you like i do have a couple (Acid) Cold Infusion Tea by Drew Estates i can send you that were gifted to me by someone that, well ... dosen't smoke at all, they are really not for me but i think that you will enjoy them enough, just way too sweet for me. PM me and let me know i will be more that happy to send them to you.

Nice job helpin' fellers, but Cory (AKA "GrowTheFuckUP" and "CigarPassSucks") is BANNED:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=47445
Some bedside readin'... :thumbs:

Corey, the Natural Dirts use to be a popular cigar for some of my non-smoking friends because of it's sweet taste that it leaves. I ended up

Nice job helpin' fellers, but Cory (AKA "GrowTheFuckUP" and "CigarPassSucks") is BANNED:

Nice Po Po work Jonathan, that thread in itself was so ridiculous it wasn't even worth reading. Only on the board 2 days and he already pissed the dog. So sad looks like the community was ready to do what they have done for so many of us before. Hook up a complete stranger, and elevate our cigar knowledge.

Thanks Jon. There went 20 minutes of my life that I can't get back. Jerk. :angry:

'
Hey thanks for the heads-up on this kid, i should have read more posts from him and sorry for the rambling on in the "Pats 08" thread, he just got me fired up and i just can't think straight when i get going when im fired up. Man the kid did have a big set of balls though, hell i'm real new here and i post like i'm on eggshells (except the pats one :whistling: )

Is he really banned? Still making post...

In2xshp, props for
QUOTE (in2xshp @ Jul 24 2008, 06:53 PM)

Well that's too bad he got banned, I was going to post that they had a sampler of his "fav" cigar on sale this weekend at CI. Now I can save my proverbial breath LOL!

Back