• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NCAA Bracket pool 2003

Well it aint over till the fat lady sings. And judging by how everyone else picked to win(Kentucky) it wont be pretty ;)

You all are lucky I'm stupid and my picks are in another league cause I'm at 69 right now and I'm riding Kansas to the championship. Dont think I could have caught Joe though. Nice picks Joe!!

Whats funny is the only person that has a team in it that can possibly win the championship is currently in last place, Cohibasurfer. Don't think it would be enough to pull out a first but darn sure would be enough to place in the cigars. Texas is looking pretty good at the moment but they don't call it March Madness for nothing.....bwaaaahahaha! :D

BTW...... Kansas sucks! :angry: ;) :sign:

I think I can safely congradulate myself on a good bracket...except for KENTUCKY. What kind of a game was that!!! Anywho, thank God for an early lead. I don't think I can be caught, boys. This has been fun guys. Thank you KANSAS!!! Thanks for puttin this together CS!

Congrats Joe! Well done! You con not be caught my man. Even with worst case scenerio... you wind up 3 points in front of my best scenerio! All you are waiting to find out is which three loosers will be sending you packages.

Alot hinges on the Oaklahoma game today for me and ParaGod. We Need Oaklahoma in a bad bad way! If Oaklahoma beats Syacuse and Texas can out score Michigan State we are alive and on the way up the charts for a possible 2nd and 3rd. Of corse I have to have Texas win the National Title but ParaGod just needs them in the championship game. We'll address that with Oaklahoma and Texas wins today though. Scott you should be rooting for Syracuse like you are wearing orange underwear brother! (by the way Scott clipped me for 4 sticks in side bets this contest... it was fun anyway, thanks Scott).

:thumbs:

That was fun. I still dont understand it but it was still fun. :D . Congrats Joe. I guess all I do now is wait to see what happens next. :D

I guess I rooted harder for Syracuse..... :p :sign:

If Texas goes all the way Cohibasurfer springs into 2nd and knocks me out of third. What a delima I have. I could be run out of the state for rooting against Texas. :0 ???

GOOOOOO MICHIGAN STATE!

:thumbs:

ARRGGHHH Sheesh this is confusing. :p Just let me know where to send the seegars :D

This is a blast guys!!! Easy for me to say, though. Wouldn't you know the one final four I missed was my overall winner. I moved up to number 193 on the Sporting News site, but will slide soon. I guess the top 100 win something on there.

Overall I think most all of our guys have done great. Nice showing for Cigar Pass. Let's sit back and see who wins this thing. A Syr vs. Mar final would be real interesting. I think those are the hottest teams at this point. I wonder if ANYONE picked either of them. This has been a great tourney.

Thanks Brothers.

I agree Joe.....Syracuse and Marquette are definately the hot teams.

I sure wouldn't dismiss you making the top 100 list yet. I sampled some of the brackets in the top 100 and quite a few of them didn't have Texas going to the final 2 and most had Kentucky as their overall winner so....... :thumbs:

Sorry I won't be rooting for you......

Go Syracuse! :D :sign: :D

I can sell you 48 !!! :D

Cause them Longhorns is gonna be cuttin down them thar nets!

So looking at the ladder I am at no.4, trailing by 6 points, so when will we know when to send the cigars. :)
1 Joeinvest 109
2 scottm5273 90
3 Allofus123 81
4 ParaGod's choice 75
5 Pomalus 65
6 SKYDIVNEKD 62
7 cohibasurfer 58
7 Cigar pass 58
9 JoeP 0

As you can tell I am clueless :p

Nevermind. I finally figured it out(ie. saw the handwriting on the wall :) ). So when and where do you want the cigars sent. The box was to be value of about 25 dollars right.

Ok ... my big push with texas was shut down by a very good syracuse team. Looks like all players are out... so the line up for payment reads as such.

Congrats to the division champ! Joe Invest with 109 points.

You will need to send your snailer to these loosers ...
4 ParaGod's choice 75
5 Pomalus 65
6 SKYDIVNEKD 62

Runner up congrats too .... scottm5273 with 90 points

you will need to send your snailer to these loosers
7 cohibasurfer 58
7 Cigar pass 58

and last but not least the 3rd place prize winner...

Allofus123 with 81 points

you send your snailer to Joe P ( who by the way might have won this division if he would have made his picks :p

Good job everyone! Make sure you get your packages mailed out to the winners by at least next Monday at the latest! Communicate with your party you owe a package as far as a confirmation number to track it with and above all else, the package must be worth at least... least mind you... $25 and contain 5 cigars. I don't think anyone will need to be called out on the carpet for short changing but I had to say it.

Thanks again for playing and congrats to all of the winners.

Come back next year for the more March Maddness!

P.S. Scott your side bet winnings will be sent along with your winners package! Thanks for the fun bro!