• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NCAA MARCH MADNESS pick 'em pool

cohibasurfer

one day older than dirt
This Bracket pool will be for 2 cigars >= $15. Everyone will be responsible for mailing cigars to the
winner(s). The number of entries will determine the payoffs and number of places. Every bracket will cost the 2 cigar >=$15. Enter as many times as you can afford. Please use your CP nickname and add a 2, 3. 4. ect. for each additional entry ( that makes it easier to know who's in the pool) Example my original entry will be cohibasurfer, my second, cohibasurfer2.

Link to sign up

Group ID# 91496
Name: Cigarpass 2009
password = lonsdale

good luck my friends!

This Bracket pool will be for 2 cigars >= $15. Everyone will be responsible for mailing cigars to the
winner(s). The number of entries will determine the payoffs and number of places. Every bracket will cost the 2 cigar >=$15. Enter as many times as you can afford. Please use your CP nickname and add a 2, 3. 4. ect. for each additional entry ( that makes it easier to know who's in the pool) Example my original entry will be cohibasurfer, my second, cohibasurfer2.

Link to sign up

password = lonsdale

good luck my friends!

Did you know that a pool is already underway here?

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=55275

Nope....

but now there is two.

This one is less formal... and a little cheaper. Maybe I'll get 3-4 if not... no biggie.

Leave it to Jimmy to mess up on his bracket name! LMAO!!!

But what do you expect... he's a RAIDER FAN!

Glad to have you all on board!

We have 7 players with 8 brackets ( cuz I have 2).

So right now 1st place will receive 5 entry packages
2nd will receive 1 entry package.

Winners will not have to send out anything.

This could change with more bracket entries!

I want to remind everyone... this is on the honor system. So PLEASE... make sure you are prompt on sending your packages to the winner you will owe within 1 week of the Final Game. I will post who sends to who.

Edit:
Final payoff order
It's simple. 1st and 2nd will be receiving and not sending. 3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th,11th and 15th place will sent to the first place winnner.
8th,9th,10th place will send to the 2nd place finisher.
12th and 13th will send theirs to 3rd place. 3rd place still sends cigars though.
And 14th place will send to 15th or LAST place just for sh!ts and giggles. So basically if your last... you will send 2 cigars and get 2 back! Just a little twisteroony.

:love:

Ok... If Brian does infact sign up.... ah hem...

We will have 11 entries! Make sure you have your brackets filled out before tip off!

Good luck fellahs!

I have revised the payoff order. Please scroll up and read.

Ok... If Brian does infact sign up.... ah hem...

We will have 11 entries! Make sure you have your brackets filled out before tip off!

Good luck fellahs!

I have revised the payoff order. Please scroll up and read.
I thought I was good to go. I went in Yahoo sports and filled out my brackets in our pool. I can't access it here from work because I'm firewalled from anything pertaining to "games". I apologize if I ended up doing something wrong and it didn't take.

I couldn't resist adding another sheet.

Brian--if you're worried about it, you can PM me your info and I'll log in and double check everything for you. While it doesn't look like there's anything unusual about your entry, it obviously won't let the rest of us see it until tipoff. I promise not to change your National Champion to Morehead State.

I'm in! Thanks for putting this together Michael. :thumbs: