• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Near Chicago Event (Tatuaje and Don Pepin)

Brickhouse

J.C. Newman owes me royalties.
I did a search and didn't see this posted anywhere. Just curious if any of the Chicago area BOTLs will be attending this event. I'm going to try extremely hard to be there.

Tatuaje and Don Pepin Event

Hello from wisconsin. Was wondering if anyone could help me out on which directions would be better. Will be coming from work in Franklin WI. So will be comming down I-94. So I want to know if it would be better to take I-294S or get off at Lake Cook rd to IL-53 to IL 83. I would be leaving up here at like 4 O'clock and usually I would think I-294S is a mad house by the time I would get down there. Any advice would be nice thx

Hello from wisconsin. Was wondering if anyone could help me out on which directions would be better. Will be coming from work in Franklin WI. So will be comming down I-94. So I want to know if it would be better to take I-294S or get off at Lake Cook rd to IL-53 to IL 83. I would be leaving up here at like 4 O'clock and usually I would think I-294S is a mad house by the time I would get down there. Any advice would be nice thx

If you check I-355 it might be a better way to get to 55th and willowbrook rd. Having said that, i have never come from that direction, so you might want to check a traffic advisory for that time of day.

Does anyone know what time this starts and ends? What cigars are they going to be pushing? Thanks for any help, Kyle

I never seem to make it to meet my hero. I'm smoking a My Father LE right now. 50/50 chance it was rooled personally by Pepin. I don't think I ever saw such a straight burn or felt such a perfect draw. They can sure roll a fine ceegar!

Have fun. ;)

Steve

I believe they are also doing an event at Burning Leaf in Plainfield the next day. I was thinking of road tripping to this one. Would like to check out CdM so maybe I'll leave a day earlier. Have to check out hotels. G1

Does anyone know what time this starts and ends? What cigars are they going to be pushing? Thanks for any help, Kyle

POSTER2.gif

Tut, it's a tough call now. 53 is under construction from the time you get on it at Lake Cook. Now, that being said, there'll still be less traffic on 53 South at that point than 294. 355 would only make sense if you stayed on 294 south the whole way, and may actually be decent, but I'm not savvy on 294 S at that hour south of O'Hare. Maybe check out google maps with traffic over the next couple of days at the approximate time you'd be at that junction.

Kind a was going to be my plan to try and check it out ahead of time. Also trying to get out of work a hour earlier hoping that can make it easier.
Either way going to try and get there before it is over, hoping that the about 2hr trip doesnt take like 4hr.

Just for anyones information incase anyone is interested. This same event will take place on September 30th at the burning leaf in plainfield. Just a heads up.

Looks like I'll be there between 3pm and 4pm.

Hope to see some of you there!

The drive down was kind of messed up but was a great store the event wasn't bad either, would been better if I had know someone but still had few nice talks with folks. Love that Vintage room lots of nice goodies in there.

Nice place it is there. Lots of selection, very fancy. The event was pretty good, a good number of people turned out for it. I was just sitting outside with my wife and brother-in-law for a few hours enjoying a My Father. Good stuff.