• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nearing the time for a celebratory baby cigar.

andy1

In June I'm expecting child #1, a boy. I'm wondering what I should smoke for the occasion. My go to smoke right now is Oliva V, but I only do one or two a week of this one; most of the time I just plow through 3 dollar smokes. But when I splurge, I go for a Camacho Triple or maybe an Opus.

Soliciting suggestions...

Congrats andy1, my wife is also due in June with kid #1. Very execiting time in our life. What ever cigar you will pick, I am sure it will be a good one.

I love the idea from the rest of the board of buying a box of cigars and then smoking one each year on the kids b-day. Great thought, great sentiment, and would allow for reflection each year back to the day of birth. Sure would of helped me slow down and take time as the years flew by.

PJ

I've thought about the box option, and I may do that. Perhaps I will get a box of Oliva V's and attempt to hold them for the future.

However, I think I need to get something really nice for baby day (or the first day I have the opportunity following birth). I plan to enjoy a glass of fine bourbon with it. I'm leaning toward the Pappy Van Winkle 15 year for the occasion.

Andy - why don't you PM me your address and let me hook you up with a couple of suitable sticks...?? The birth of your first boy is somethign to commerate.

My first is a Lance Corporal in the USMC. I will warn you that time really flies with the little ones......
cool.gif

Congratulations in advance to you, dad, and the rest of the family.....B.B.S.

Wow congrats on your first. I better start shopping for guns because our first, a girl, is to be born on July 4th. Too many boys being born around here. Exciting times gentlemen...

Andy - why don't you PM me your address and let me hook you up with a couple of suitable sticks...?? The birth of your first boy is somethign to commerate.

My first is a Lance Corporal in the USMC. I will warn you that time really flies with the little ones......
cool.gif

Congratulations in advance to you, dad, and the rest of the family.....B.B.S.

Excellent gesture, Tom. I was thinking the same thing.

Congrats man! I am actually also expecting my first child in August, a lil girl! Smoke something good as I plan on doing the same! I also need to put in an order for a box of 858 it's a girl! :)

Lots of little ones coming thats great. Ive got one arriving in Aug as well. Congrats to all. Smoke a good one, its definitely a life changing experience.