• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need a Good Bundled Cigar

slider9499

I have been looking for a good bundled cigar, you know, a cigar for everyday or when I am mowing the lawn. I have been very leary about buying anything for fear of getting screwed.

I have tried the Olivia red/white/blue label and did not like it at all

Any suggestions?

I have been looking for a good bundled cigar, you know, a cigar for everyday or when I am mowing the lawn. I have been very leary about buying anything for fear of getting screwed.

Any suggestions?

Thats a very broad question, like asking for a good cheap car. You need to narrow that down a bit. I favor medium to full bodied cigars, maduros over other wrappers. In that category, I like Consuegras, #9 and #72. In a natural wrapper, I like the Famous Nic 3000.

Any suggestions?

Thats a very broad question, like asking for a good cheap car. You need to narrow that down a bit. I favor medium to full bodied cigars, maduros over other wrappers. In that category, I like Consuegras, #9 and #72. In a natural wrapper, I like the Famous Nic 3000.

Well, some of my fav sticks are:

CAO Brazilia
H Upmann Vintage Cameroon
Punch Gran Puro
Rocky Vintage 1990

I have a variety of suggestions, depending on whether you are interested in mailorder/internet availabilities, or at a local B&M. On the internet, try 2Guys smoke shop (new hampshire). Their house brand (Dos Hombres) has a variety of great options, at excellent prices-- they have Honduran, Connecticut, Nicaraguan, Dominican and Ecuadoran selections, excellent quality, diverse flavor profiles and good service.
On the local level, it depends on where in L.I. you are.

Why buy bundled when you can get 3 lines of Sancho Panza dirt cheap. These are some seriously tasty smokes for the money as well. The Nats are mild the maduro are very tasty and the fuerte will give your sack a little squeeze. I say try them. If you don't like them i'll buy them from you myself.

I have a variety of suggestions, depending on whether you are interested in mailorder/internet availabilities, or at a local B&M. On the internet, try 2Guys smoke shop (new hampshire). Their house brand (Dos Hombres) has a variety of great options, at excellent prices-- they have Honduran, Connecticut, Nicaraguan, Dominican and Ecuadoran selections, excellent quality, diverse flavor profiles and good service.
On the local level, it depends on where in L.I. you are.

Mid Island

I recently bought a box of Fuente Brevas. 50 for like 60 bucks.

I read that these were made from the cuttings of other Fuente cigars.
I guess that translates into ....they are made from scraps.
I find them somewhat OK. Not as consistant as the other Fuente stuff
But they are cheap!

What price range are you looking for? I recently bought a box of IT Fire Double Corona Maduro for $34 from the "Devil Site". That works out to about $1.70 per stick.

RP Sungrown selects, Vintage 90 seconds.

Doc.

RP Sungrown selects, Vintage 90 seconds.

Doc.

Ditto. I was gonna add that if you are a RP fan, you can always pick up some great deal on RP's bundles/seconds/etc. Also gotta give props to that Sancho Panza recommendation. I used to really, really love these sticks, but haven't smoked the non-ISOM versions of those in many years.

Speaking of which, are you only speaking of non-ISOM sticks? Can't go wrong with some Jose Piedras if you are so inclined...or Quinteros (the ISOMs).

You can also search Holts and JRs for some of their bundles. Not a bad deal on those, but not really my cup of tea.

Shoot Uncle Mikey and email and see what he comes up with (www.mrbundles.com)

~Mark

I got a bundle of CI's Super Premium Seconds a few months ago. They say they are from the makers of Punch and Hoyo. I love them as yard smokes and they only cost $29.95.

Why buy bundled when you can get 3 lines of Sancho Panza dirt cheap. These are some seriously tasty smokes for the money as well.

X2 :thumbs:

Tell you what PM me an addy and I have some stuff I'll send your way. I have some Perdomo remainders I don't really care for and I'll dig through the coolador to see what else I can send. Probably wont be anything special but I should be able to round up some yard gars for you.

Darrell

tampa sweethearts flor de ybor city bundles.

I picked up a sampler of these the last time I was in Tampa and so far, they haven't done much for me. They seem to be too mild for my liking. I have one left that I'm going to let sit a while longer before smoking. I'm hoping that a little more time will help these but so far, I haven't been very impressed.

tampa sweethearts flor de ybor city bundles.

I picked up a sampler of these the last time I was in Tampa and so far, they haven't done much for me. They seem to be too mild for my liking. I have one left that I'm going to let sit a while longer before smoking. I'm hoping that a little more time will help these but so far, I haven't been very impressed.

Admittedly, they are very much on the milder side of things, but then again, he's not seeming to list out and out powerhouses on his list up there. So, they might be up his alley. I prefer a much fuller bodied cigar as well, but for what they are, he could do worse.

Hurry! www.cigarmonster.com has the Famous Nic 3000s on special today
for $35/bundle.

Chemyst :cool: