• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need a Hookup

You should post a picture of yourself first.. maybe your sizes.   Is this a FWB thing or just a 1 night thing??  Where do you live?

I bet Banned OldAl was neither old, named Al, nor did he have a stock of those pre-embargo Cohibas. :laugh:

I tried via PM after his first request but he barely responded for it to be fun...

tumblrm5me5q9pbs1rwlvxt.gif

MilesMingusMonk said:
I bet Banned OldAl was neither old, named Al, nor did he have a stock of those pre-embargo Cohibas. :laugh:

Well, I guess I just won't send you any of the pre-embargo Cohibas Al was nice enough to sell me then.

MoeCizlak said:

Well, I guess I just won't send you any of the pre-embargo Cohibas Al was nice enough to sell me then.
Man, and I was hoping to get gifted some of those Kennedy era Cohibas.  Damn!   :whistling:

Maybe PM Sneeds... he seems to be on top of his game right now.

WTF? You banned this guy already?

You didn't give me a chance to sell him my genuine glass top Cohiba Humidor! These cigars were rolled by virgins, on their sleek brown thighs!! I was going to ask 50K for it, and buy cigars for the board :angry:

I just saw the title of thread on the main page and thought...."Hey you're not supposed to do that around here" Then I clicked on it and saw nope you sure can't.

What a great place... I love it!!  :laugh:

@Smokem, somebody always has to jump the gun... Right!!

So . . . no hookups? If only he'd been young, pretty and confused Al I might've let him puff on my Cohiba.

Don't judge me, bro!  :laugh:

~Boar