• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need a new ballpoint. cutter or lighter

There's a sucker born every minute.

AVB said:
There's a sucker born every minute.
[snapback]227709[/snapback]​
right you are....i wonder how much of that is for the licensing of the fuente name?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bill ???

If you bought that for work, would it be considered a write off?

Psy - that is a roller ball, not a ball point. well worth it for a roller ball ;)

"A U.S. exclusive, the numbered pieces are made in limited quantities including rollerball, Line 2 lighter, cigar cutter, table lighter and ashtray. Please callus for information on Fuente Opus X collector's sets."

Is $650 for the set or the pen? Would like to see the other pieces....not that I am laying out that kind of $$$ for any of it.

Here's the rest of the prices:

Cigar cutter $430.00
Table lighter $3200.00
Line 2 lighter $1090.00
Ashtray $495.00

So, as you can see, the pen is a bargain! :sign: :sign: :sign:

Opus X ball point pen by ST Dupont - $650

Shipping - $25

My Company let me expense it - Priceless

Just kidding...

-Fetter

CigarAl said:
Psy - that is a roller ball, not a ball point. well worth it for a roller ball ;)

"A U.S. exclusive, the numbered pieces are made in limited quantities including rollerball, Line 2 lighter, cigar cutter, table lighter and ashtray. Please callus for information on Fuente Opus X collector's sets."

Is $650 for the set or the pen? Would like to see the other pieces....not that I am laying out that kind of $$$ for any of it.
[snapback]227735[/snapback]​

opus05.jpg

opus05.jpg

I guess I am the only one that does not think it’s out of line. Consider the cost of a Dupont lighter or other Dupont writing instruments.

I would consider buying it but I collect limited edtion pens and I'm an Opus fan.

The only way i can imagine justifing the purchase of any ST Dupont product is if you are a collector and know what you are getting into.

Yes this pen is a rollerball, but there are plent of nice writing instruments out there for less money.

Overall I think the Dupont stuff is over priced for the name it self, much like rolex. There are many Automatic watches like pens that are less but have excellent quality in them.

But that is my two cents...

Kro

It is pretty good stuff, but I say go to Hong Kong and buy the copy. :D

Let's see...plane ticket to Hong Kong (after waiting for visa from Chinese govt.),
hotel room, meals.........

Yup that roller ball'd be a real steal!! :sign: :sign: :sign:

More fun merchandise for the "More money than brains" club...

Hell I think I'd buy a box or two of Opus X's and be satisfied with my Cross pen (which works great and was free btw)

8-5-8 said:
More fun merchandise for the "More money than brains" club...

Hell I think I'd buy a box or two of Opus X's and be satisfied with my Cross pen (which works great and was free btw)
[snapback]228268[/snapback]​

Please explain your “more money than brains” comment. Are you saying that anyone that owns a Dupont pen is an idiot?

In my opinion Cross pens are overpriced. They write like a Bic and they have no style at all. There is no comparison to a Dupont, Montblanc, Visconti, Etc… and to make one is just ignorance. Also a cross pen is worth absolutely nothing once it’s purchased. I own limited edition pens that have doubled in value since purchasing and I also have plenty of Opus. What club does that make me a member of?