• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need a recommendation on a mild one

Tony Bones

Grundalier
As many of you have probably gathered, I'm not much of a mild cigar smoker.

Well, the father-in-law wants to split a box of ISOM's and he'd like something mild. Please give me some ideas ladies and gentleman. Looking for something smooth, but not so bland that I can't stand it. I'd also like something w/ a little size.

Gracias cabrons.

:thumbs: RyJ Churchills... the cadillac of mild cuban smokes. :thumbs:

I don't know if it was the age, but the Sir Winston '01 from vewy's split was the best mild cigar I've ever smoked. Gave one to my dad and he nubbed it.

Tried a Cuaba Generosos yesterday and found it fairly mild yet very tastey.

Scott1966 said:
RyJ Churchills
"Newbie" Scott1966 chiming in again.

Whadda YOU know :D :p

:sign:

I don't know if it was the age, but the Sir Winston '01 from vewy's split was the best mild cigar I've ever smoked.

Way to go Michael, you must be like me, favoring the FULLER bodied smokes ;) Most people think Sir Winstons are medium to full and for someone new to Havanas, a Sir Winston would knock them on their butt :0

Damn, I guess it just goes to show that mild isn't mild, medium isn't medium and full isn't full anymore! :p

Maybe they're fuller bodied, but I found the SW I smoked to be mild-medium compared to other cigars I have tried (PAM 64 Superior, ERDM Robusto Larga, Onyx MiniBelicoso). My dad, who only smokes about 4 cigars a year, and has little tolerance for really strong cigars, nubbed his.

Whatever it was, was a damn :thumbs: fine :thumbs: smoke :thumbs:

I also might add that I've been laid low by a CAO Gold Robusto ???

coventrycat86 said:
Quai d'Orsay Gran Coronas (a lonsdale)
Vegueros Marevas (a corona)

;)
yup, Q'dO's are a great milder strength ISOM, but also a tasty one.

:thumbs: