• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need advice on a good 9mm

For anyone planning or even considering purchasing a Glock google GSSF Discount. I believe they have changed the rules somewhat, but basically you pay something like $35 a year but get a fairly hefty discount on any handgun. GSSF is also a CMP affiliate and there are other assorted benefits.

Definitely a great way to pick up a Glock for a nice price! Also, if you are law enforcement, military, EMT, fire fighter, and I believe the discount also is extended to those with a commercial pilot's license now as well, Glock has great factory direct discount prices as well. Shoot me a PM if you need more info on that!

-Chris

Yup. Glock extends their LEO pricing to pretty much everyone. The prices are pretty awesome and Smith and Wesson has lowered the M&P pricing to be inline with Glock. Smith's and I believe Sig's policy is LEO pricing is exactly that, for LEO. However if you ask around you might find a local distributor that will give Fire/EMS the price and that extra mag.

Thanks for all the help guys! I picked up a Beretta M9, and ordered the Crimson Trace grips on line. Cant wait to go shoot it! The grips should be in on Friday..

gunphot2.jpg
I have one of these sitting in the Armory here in Kuwait, Beretta M9's are the main issued sidearm for most military. Can't say I'm much of a fan of it, but to each his own. I did score nicely on the moving target range with it though, all around its an okay firearm.