• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need help deciding...

El Guapo

OK, got my first CC package today and I'm ready to throw down on another order.I am trying to decide between a box of Boli RC's, or a box of RASS. I like anything in the mid to full range and have heard nothing but good things about both of these. What do you guys think? I am open for other suggestions as well. I am new to CC's and am ready to have at it. Really, anything in the petite corona/robusto range. Thank you for any advice.

Find out what you like before buying boxes of any cigar!

Plus why would you like anything I would recommend?

In complete agreement here. I have a bunch of boxes of cigars that I bought before I really knew what I liked. I've been buying samplers for a while now and it is a good way to go.

In complete agreement here. I have a bunch of boxes of cigars that I bought before I really knew what I liked. I've been buying samplers for a while now and it is a good way to go.

You've got your time in here. You might try an ISO in the BST. Ask for a sampler to include, or fivers of either or.

You've got your time in here. You might try an ISO in the BST. Ask for a sampler to include, or fivers of either or.
Great. Thanks for the advice guys. I really appreciate it. I guess a sampler would be the way to go, but it's so much fun getting the actual box, lol.

I agree with getting a sampler. That way you can try different cigars and make your own decision. Although I have never met a cc that I didn't like.

There are some cigars it's hard to go too wrong with like RyJ Short Churchills, PSD4, RASS, COROs, etc. And if ya got the dough I say why not get a box? If you don't like some they're easy to unload. ;) But if you don't want to tie up too much dough a sampler is a great idea, too.

I am currently in your same boat, I was able to obtain some CC's which I wanted to try via MAW/PIF. I would say that to date the 05' RASS I smoked was one of my top 5 cigars. I would try to get a hold of a sampler like already recommended. At any rate enjoy your hunt.

Great. Thanks for the advice guys. I really appreciate it. I guess a sampler would be the way to go, but it's so much fun getting the actual box, lol.

Matt was talking to txraddoc. You're still a little new for ISOs.

I would definitely go with the RASS - a tried and true Cuban Classic.

I have heard a lot of mixed reviews on the 08 RASS however if you can locate some of the early 07's and ideally in cabs that would be the way to go.

Well, I bought a box of RASS about 3 weeks ago. Smoked 3 so far and I really like them, allthough they seem a bit young so I have them resting. Hopefully I can lay my hands off for a while. The box is March 08'. Just placed another order for a box of PSD4 earlier this week. :D

Sweet. Let us know how the PSD4s smoke when you get around to them...

Sweet. Let us know how the PSD4s smoke when you get around to them...
Those things are pretty damn good. I am trying to hold off on some of them, but will be buying more boxes so some have got to survive for a little while - hopefully.

edit for awesome spelling.