• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need help getting Opus into my B&M they can't get them

From what I understand, from a fella who has one of the oldest Fuente accounts in the country, you got to sell a lot of Curley heads before you get any Opus. You don't order; you take what they send you.

Doc.
Ok well I know they are fuente dealers, they are on the fuente site, so I sent an email to fuente pleading with them as a customer to send some OPUS to the store. So who knows what that will do but its worth a shot!

I think its admirable that you want to help your local B&M out.

John

Well John,

I see it this way, the more input I give, and the more I try to help them out, the better the shop becomes for me and everyone else that comes in. they are not cigar people so I have to try to give all the input I can. I want to be able to just decide I want to try something I havent tried befor and take a suggestion from someone here and get it localy that day. Obviously there are thousands upon thousands of cigars out there and they cant carry them all, but I do pass on a lot of information about those I smoke, and about those that others on here are raving about. I try a lot of stuff Ihave never heard of as well because.... I might like it! I took a shot the other day on a TE-AMO a knock off of a NUB and it was horrible, but it was 4 bucks and at least I was able to tell the B&M that IMO they needed to blow them out and put something else in their place.

Just my thoughts

Scott

I apologize for getting involved in something I don't really have any business in, but I find these statements pretty apropos and not very surprising considering who they're coming from.