• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need help ID-ing a "no name" estate pipe

TampaSupremo

Hellbent for Glory-land
Hey all,

Here's what I've got, see if you can help me out:

Straight apple, no brand or markings. Stem appears to be original. the left side says "VIRGIN DE LUXE" and under that is "IMPORTED BRIAR." "DE" and "IMPORTED BRIAR" is in the same font, but smaller point. Medium brown finish. Probably a drugstore pipe, but if anyone can help, it would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
TampaSupremo

I have a pipe I got off of ebay that has similar markings and I've never been able to find anything out about it. It's a bent brandy shape. Best of luck. :)

Might be a GBD but I could be wrong. Try asking that asking at alt.smokers.pipes

Good Luck

I've been checking out the site, but so far I haven't located it. I may have to resign myself to the fact that it's identity and history will never be known...It's like the hobo of the pipe world.

TampaSupremo

Comoy and GBD both had a "Virgin" pipe. I guess they could have made a Deluxe version. Comoy also had a Deluxe. Here's a link about Comoy.

CLICKY