• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need plants for my smoking room ...

Shuji

The new game room/smoking room I'm putting together needs some plants.

I was thinking, what better than some big ol' silk tobacco plants? Anyone know where I might be able to find them or have them made? Maybe a group buy after we find them.

I'm probably going to grow one or two of my own plants (my dad grows some in his yard, they're fun to mess with) but I need some silk ones for indoors :)

The silk tobacco plants sound great. You may also want to go tropical with a mini palm tree. Nothing to big just to give a little of that tropical charm.

Opps, I forgot to ask, what if any ventilation system are you using for your room???

There is one small window up near the ceiling that I may place a fan at. Don't really need to ventilate, as the room isn't attached to the house and I don't mind the smell. ;) Plus, it's all wood floors and walls.

Shuji said:
The new game room/smoking room I'm putting together needs some plants.......

I'm probably going to grow one or two of my own plants (my dad grows some in his yard, they're fun to mess with) :)
Cuban cigars are one thing, but just what kind of contraband are you talking about? :0 Grow your own.....yeah that's the ticket! LMAO! :D

Take care, Bacchus

P.S. Now we know why you don't want any VENTILATION in your smoking room. ROTFLMAO! :sign:

Spider for a hanging type, you just cant kill it, it grows fast, lots of shoots if you want more, cost is usualy cheap :thumbs: