• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need some guidance.

teal

It's been a while since I've been active on the boards. It's so easy to slip back into lurking...

Anyhow, I was hoping an experienced BOTL out there might be able to answer a few questions/give some advice regarding isom's.
If anyone is willing to give up a little knowledge, please pm me or leave a reply here and I will message you..

Thanks all!

-t.

I doubt you are going to get a PM from anyone without being specific :D

Brian

If your asking for sources You have come to the wrong place.

If you are trying to verify sources please specify your need for somone to validate your source without giving the name of your source.

Be more specific in what type of help you are looking for.

BTW This is a good way to start off on the wrong foot.

Yes, I know my initial post wasn't what you might call "detailed"... but the more detailed it is the closer I get to breaking rules Board rules.

So, I'll just say I have a friend who will be traveling to Geneva shortly and I'd like to take advantage of the opportunities that presents... again I apologize for not being terribly clear. I'm just trying to respect the rules. ???

-t.

Yes, I know my initial post wasn't what you might call "detailed"... but the more detailed it is the closer I get to breaking rules Board rules.

So, I'll just say I have a friend who will be traveling to Geneva shortly and I'd like to take advantage of the opportunities that presents... again I apologize for not being terribly clear. I'm just trying to respect the rules. ???

-t.

The only opportunity that this scenario presents is for you to waste your money and your friend to get in trouble with customs. If this is actually the case, how would you feel about your buddy getting hassled by customs and his passport flagged for all future trips because you wanted a few cuban cigars? It's not worth it, there's plenty of great smokes out there without the trouble.