• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need some help

Craig I think your right Mac for me :D ! Thank you all for all the awsome advice! Mark, I will see you around buddy!!!

well, if you are going the laptop route then you probabably don't care a ton about playing around with different hardware and upgrading your computer every so often. That is what a desktop windows pc is great for. I guess your choice should depend on waht you want to do. I have a dell laptop that has worked great (although my battery was recalled, my opinion is just yay! free battery!) If you are a gamer at all, a pc is a must in my mind. If its just for surfing the internet email and word processing, an apple might work better. It is true they have less problems with spyware and viruses, but that is only because since there is less of them out there, people don't bother making viruses for macs. They could still have viruses coded from them, its just that people dont do it.