• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

need some help

puffstuff

I have been asked to get you guys some free cigars to try. So post here in the thread "I'm in" and I will send you some. Pretty simple. I should be able to send stuff to the first 10 or 15 guys. Maybe more so don't stop posting until 25 or so. You'll get some RP 1961 and Patel Brothers Corona's.

Al

I must be slacking, because you guys are slow as shit tonight. I may have to do something this week for you, get everyone back on their toes. Like maybe I'll include a Drac or Boris in a couple of packs.

I must be slacking, because you guys are slow as shit tonight. I may have to do something this week for you, get everyone back on their toes. Like maybe I'll include a Drac or Boris in a couple of packs.
Seriously. This software doesn't feature thread previews when you move your cursor over the thread title. I just saw the "need some help" coming from your screen name and it was the first thread I clicked on after logging on. A pleasant surprise on my end, for damn sure. :thumbs:

Sorry, guys there is one catch. Post a review if you have time. I'm doing well Greg, sorry for not being around more. The kids and store are keeping me really busy. How are you?

Al good to see you back!!!!

Just send me a Drac, you have the address LOL

I'm in
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Al good to see you back!!!!

Just send me a Drac, you have the address LOL

I'm in
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Birdmen don't get dracs. You fuggers skate enough! :laugh:

Doc.

Sorry, guys there is one catch. Post a review if you have time. I'm doing well Greg, sorry for not being around more. The kids and store are keeping me really busy. How are you?

I know what you mean about keeping busy! :whistling: Doing great here! Baby girl is, "Daddy...let's watch a movie" right now. :laugh:

Not sure how many are already in, so I'll throw my hat in the ring as well. I'm in, Al.

By the way, the Tobaccos Baez SF was a very good cigar for the price. My Father Oscuro burns this weekend.