• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

need some help

Package arrived today Al!! Thank you VERY much my friend! I'll get these smoked possibly over the weekend and a review up for each. Thanks again for sending!

Al,

WOW. :0

You are so generous!

I never thought I could have a chance to try that "most sought after" tag along stick!

Also thanks Rocky too.

Received mine as well Al. Thanks for the opportunity, I will smoke them in a week or so.

Ken

Guys, please make sure to give Rocky a special shout out for this. He was the one responsible, I'm just the messenger. It was his generosity and caring about us that made it happen.

Al

Well definitely a huge shout out to Rocky P. for such generous gifts! I'm really looking forward to putting fire to these!

Many thanks for sending these to us, Al. And a big THANKS to RP for allowing so many of us to test his new product. Can't wait to try 'em out. :thumbs:

Derek

Al received my cigars, will get them smoked and reviewed asap.

Received mine as well, thanks Al/Rocky. I will get reviews up once I am un-sick.

Al,

Just saw this pot. I am in if you still have room and you have my addy :D

More importantly, great to hear you're doing well! I have a trip out to Hotlanta in March next year, I hope you're not planning on taking any vacation time around then. I would like to definitely herf with you and the local boys!

Best,

Joe

Received mine as well, thanks Al/Rocky. I will get reviews up once I am un-sick.
Feel better Phil!

Received package today. Thank you very much Al. It is very much appreciated. I will do my part after I smoke them.

I received my package yesterday. I'm gonna let them sit for about a month before I light them up and post my review. Thanks a bunch, Al! :thumbs: