• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need some prayers please.....

Allofus123

Here ducky, ducky, ducky!
If you would, please add a few words for my two new grandkids Dustin and Devin. Things have changed in the last 24 hours and they had to put them on oxygen. I can't stand seeing those tubes shoved down their throat. :(

Sorry to hear that brother. I will certainly keep them in my thoughts. Just remember, they are in good hands.

Prayers sent... Modern medicine is amazing, but God is even MORE amazing... Keep us posted, please!!!

trust in the lord!

O God,
Dustin and Devin are in your hands.
You know them from their mother's womb.
O Wise Creator,
soothe their pain; heal their body and soul.

O Good Jesus,
you went doing good and healing many.
Once your hands raised the dead to life:
restore their health to them.
Once your hands gave sight to the blind:
take them from the darkness of their fears.
Once your hands made the paralyzed walk:
let them walk with family and friends.
Once your hands were nailed to the cross:
strengthen them in sickness and pain.

O Holy Spirit,
Giver of Live,
Helper and Friend,
Source of all good gifts,
bring peace and comfort to Dustin and Devin.

Lord, I ask right now, in the name of Jesus, that you surround those babies with Warrior Angels and that you pour the healing blood of Jesus over them. I rebuke the Demon of Infirmity and all works of Satan against these children and their family, and I cast them out past the four corners of their property, in the name of Jesus. I ask that you place the peace that surpasses all understanding over each family member as they go through this trial and the strength of Christ, as well. Place Warrior Angels around each member of the family and Ministering Angels inside that circle to comfort and guide them. Also send angels ahead of them to each home they enter to clear the path of all hindering spirits and to stand guard over each home, in Christ's name. Please give wisdom and clarity of mind to each caretaker brought before Devin and Dustin so that their recovery can be swift and miraculous, to give glory to your Kingdom. We ask these things in your precious name, amen.

Hang in there, brother. The battle is in the spiritual realm not in the flesh (Ephesians 6:12) and that is where we're taking it. And believe me, our Dad is WAY BIGGER than the other guy's. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Mike said he thinks you live near here. If so, what hospital are they in? Mike has Pastor/Chaplain privledges so he can visit pretty much anyone in need who is hospitalized. Let us know.

Julie Beach

When were the babies born? Any diagnosis you can share? You, Dustin, Devin & the rest of your family are in my prayers! Keep us posted.

-Madeline

Prayers and thoughts from the family sent Kenny.

Prayers sent.

I went through that with my son when the twins were born, he spent several days in the NIC Unit with oxygen tubes, oxygent tent/hood and other items. It was a hard thing to go through but he pulled out of it. Personally, it was easier to handle seeing him in the NIC Unit than when everything started going wrong right after he was born. I was just so thankful to be in a Hospital that had a NIC Unit instead of haveing to fly him out to one.

Kenny,

Michelle and I send our prayers for the little ones as well as all the family members involved. Babies are resilient! Give 'em some time and they'll work through it. It sounds as thought they are in good hands where they are. God speed, Brother!

Floyd T.

Prayer Sent!!!

And will continue in our families daily prayers.