• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need some Prayers!

Lots of prayers sent your mom's way, Alan.

-Fetter

I hope your mom gets well and I will be thinking of her and your family.

S.

wow. that's a big tumor....she must be a very strong woman to have it obly just now be discovered.

Here's hoping it all turns out well.

prayers are with you and your family

keep us posted

all the best

Prayers sent.

Give her a collective hug from the CP group.

Prayers sent for your mother, you and the rest of the family.

Very sorry to hear about your mom Atuck. We will keep her and your family in our thoughts. Hang in there brother.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
63a.gif

Our wishes of hope and good fortune are with you and your family. We will say a prayer for your Mom at tomorrow's Mass.

SteveD. and Maureen

At my office we keep a prayer list, people that we know around the country that could benefit from the power of prayer. I'll add your mother to the list, and I can guarantee that in addition to the fine brothers on this board you'll have the 450 employees of my company praying on her behalf as well. It takes peace and patience beyond understanding to get through times like this, and we'll pray that you'll have them.

Going to Church in the a.m. I will add your mom's name to the prayer list. God bless and be with her.

I will praying for your mother and your family in this difficult time. Family always comes before a few bucks worth of cigars, but please keep us updated on her health.

James