• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need some prayers

beyond the band

cantankerous newb
My Dad had a stroke this morning. He's 70 and in pretty good health. I went to the hospital and saw him today. When I got there he was slurring his speech and could not move his left arm or walk. By the time I left a few hours later his speech was better but he still had no motor skills in the arm.
I'm new to this whole thing. Stuff is going to change for sure.
They are going to shipmhim off to a rehab place tomorrow after observing him overnight.
I'll be there again tomorrow.

My Dad had a stroke this morning. He's 70 and in pretty good health. I went to the hospital and saw him today. When I got there he was slurring his speech and could not move his left arm or walk. By the time I left a few hours later his speech was better but he still had no motor skills in the arm.
I'm new to this whole thing. Stuff is going to change for sure.
They are going to shipmhim off to a rehab place tomorrow after observing him overnight.
I'll be there again tomorrow.

Geeze, man, I'm really sad to hear that. You and your dad will remain in my thoughts. I dread the day when my parents health begins to fail. :(

You have my prayers, brother. Let me know if I can help out in any way.

Sometimes a stroke victim can show surprising amounts of recovery. Hope it all turns out as best as possible for him.

I am deeply saddened to hear of this, brother. I will pray for a speedy recovery for your father and also for you and your family to get through this tough, terrible time.

Please take care and keep us posted on his recovery.

Jeffrey L.

Thoughts sent brother, I hope your dad recovers fully from this.

Thoughts and prayers sent. Hoping for a quick recovery for your dad.

Stay strong.

Ken

I hope your Dad has a good recovery. It's tough getting old.

I'm sorry to hear about this. Make sure he goes to a place where he can get Speech, Occupational, and Physical therapy. Research has shown that the first six months following a stroke is where a person has the potential to make the most recovery. Thoughts and prayers sent out for a speedy recovery.

Thoughts and prayers your way! Stay strong, brother.

Hope and prayers are with you. Many times people can experience a great recovery from a stroke, but it's never easy seeing a parent get ill. Wish you and your family the best.

I will keep you both in my thoughts. Sorry to hear this bro.