• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need some recommendations for Petite Coronas

La Gloria Cubana Wavell Maduro-

There is rumor that the Miami rolled version is better than the Dominican Republic rolled. I like them both.

At ruffly 2.50 a stick I can afford to put it out at the band if I want a 30-40 minute smoke. But it's tastey to the nub! These age extremely well too.

La Gloria Cubana Wavell Maduro-

...These age extremely well too.

You're npt kidding!
Even 6 months on these makes them so damn tasty.

After reading this thread, and one other there the CAO Paranha was mentioend I'd been wanting to try one... Had the chance at the B&M today and I was blown-away by the amount of flavor they pack into that tiny package! It was on-par with a Tres Mystique and 1/2 the price.

This was also the first Brazila stick I've had, and it had a very unique flavor that I quite liked. I'll definatly be on the look-out for a 5er of these!

As I scroll thru this thread I notice that one of my favorite little sticks is not metioned. I'm NOT gonna try to tell anyone that these are the best, not by a long shot, but for 50 to 60 cents/stick I love them for an anytime/anywhere sorta-quick smoke. And truth is that for their 4 x 40 size the smoke is not all that quick.

Fire by Indian Tabac - peppery yet fairly smooth, stays cool, burns good, draw is great - and they truly benefit from couple months of sleep. I have abut 75 resting right now.

No doubt they are fairly one-dimensional but it's a dimension that I like pretty well, especially for the shorter smoke. Try a fiver, you might be surprised.