• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need some suggestions

DaveWF said:
It was a Sci-Fi show.  My favorite as a matter of fact.

Dave :D
Mystery Science Theater 3000?

Didn't one of the robots used to say that all the time?

TheBeast is veeeeerrrrryyyyy close! But do you know WHO said it too?

Wow, Doctor Who! I haven't watched that show in AGES. Is it even still on? Last time I saw it, it was the Doctor AFTER Tom Baker - but I don't remember what his name was. Anyway, YOU'RE STILL WRONG. Remember, Beast was VERY VERY close (hint hint). But I still wanna know WHO said it.

No idea if it's still on....I suppose I could put it on a TiVo wishlist and find out. I thought you were trying to drop a not-so-subtle clue. "WHO said it" See?

Anyway, it must be B5, then, but I don't have any idea which character said it. I'll take a WAG and say Sheridan.

Susan Evonava? (i actually met her back in 94 Claudia Christian rocks)

1. Yes, It's Babylon 5
2. It's spelled Ivonova
3. My next clue was going to be, one of the lead characters (not the person I'm looking for) played Tron.
4. You guys know there's no prize for this, right?
5. Keep them guesses coming.
6. The complete line was actually, "Absofrigginlutely, dammit."

LMAO

HEY!!!! I had to go...I knew the rest of the answer. :(

Well...you win some you lose some...LMAO :p

Look out boys, Lee's a postin pics!!!!!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

marijuana.gif

Hey wait - Ivonova was NOT the right answer - I was just correcting the spelling.  

Dave :sign:  :lookup:

PuroBrat said:
Personally, I absolutely adore Connies(he ment Lars), the #30 Maddie is my fave, but the Nattie is great too. I also like Padron(he ment the Acid line), I have never had a bad one yet.
Original Question...Connie #'s 13, 30, 73 are qutie tastey! For the price vs. flavor vs. total enjoyment...pound for pound can run with the big boys. Ok, in their footsteps, but, if you smoke more than 1 smoke a day, it is worth trying 3-5 different aged(6-8 months in the dor) connies in both wrappers and buying a bundle or 2. For $1 a gar, it is hard to beat.
Bolivar Fuerte is pretty decent medium gar. If you can get the RyJ in the glass tube that says "Victoire" on the cedar is very good for the small premium.

PB, get over to JR's and get that bundle of #30's. Good #### gars. Good off the truck, and kept getting better. The EMS are decent, but Maddie in thaat size are defeniately best. HERF

Emo

Thanks guys, those sound like good suggestions. I'm going to try out a few of these if I can scrounge them up.

Anyone else got any good suggestions? I'm not really asking for newbie cigar type of smokes, I've been smoking on and off for about 8 years and sort of ended up leaning on the mild side of smokes, outside of the Fuente's. So maybe a better question to have asked is:

What kinds of smokes are you guys hitting? PB and Emo gave me a pretty good idea for a few and FT made some strong calls, and I'm going to try all these out. I need to get my palate back up to speed again ;)

But thanks and keep the suggestions coming :D

-Tony

Tone...Try a Carlos Torano...The couple I have had were black label. Mild, razor sharp burn, and fairly flavorable for milds... :D Upmann's are decent milder smokes.

Emo

Tone,

You may want to try some of the CAO Anniversary Series Cigars. They offer Cameroon (milder), maduro (med), and Extreme(full) in various sizes. I also like Punch Rothchild Maduro Maduro (yes I meant to spell it twice lol) ever now and then.

As far as ISOMS go I mostly smoke Petit Coronas and Tres petit coronas. Some of my favs are Partagas shorts, Punch Petit Punch, Bolivar Pc's and coronas juniors. This list could go on and on LOL.

Hope that helps some.

Oh I forgot. Like PB said try some padrons. I like the 3000 maduro.

Great suggestions, gentlemen!

I would also like to add:

San Cristobal El Principe's, to the list. Great little cigar, IMHO.

:) Isom :)

I sure agree with Joe on two of his suggestions. For the price, its hard to beat the Punch Rothchild double maduro or the Padron 3000 maddie...... especially if you can forget them for a spell. Problem for me is that they are pretty good right off the shelf and I have no will power...... :D