• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need Suggestions

Guys i need help in selecting a really cheap cigar that i can smoke everyday 2 or 3 times a day. Smoking my Italias at 5 plus a pop will get expensive quick.

Check out the Cusano Batch Series, pretty good smokes and a Robusto will run you about $2.50

Henry Clay or For de Ybor City. Very good, very cheap cigars but with burn issues and "beauty issues" but top flight tobacco in both of 'em. They can be had for $45-$75 for a bundle of 20.

La Herencia Cubana robustos, Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet #4s, terrific cigars at less than $2 each on Cbid.

There is a similar thread going on in the Cigar Lounge. There maybe some new suggestions in there for you as well.

My link

Sancho Panza at $2 a stick or so at CI with FreeShipping code applied:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDisp.asp?item=CS-S7A&cat=3

There is a similar thread going on in the Cigar Lounge. There maybe some new suggestions in there for you as well.

My link

beat me to it.

I like Sancho Panza (particularly the double maduro and the extra fuerte), and Quorums.

Sancho Panza at $2 a stick or so at CI with FreeShipping code applied:
Wow. It's been years, but I used to burn them Escuderos up like no tomorrow back in the day. Cheap, dependably good and a whole lotta leaf for the price. Sheesh, I just may order me up a box for old time's sake. I know my tastes have changed since then, but for that sale price...

Illusione cuchillos cubanos. Very good stick.

I just tried them about 2 months ago and they are a good economical stick!

Also, X2 on the Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet, I just pulled one out recently and they were still likeable to my palate!

Believe it or not the JR alternative Edicion Limitada HOYO PIRAMIDE CIGAR is pretty good at under 2.00 a stick. Keep your eye out for specials for other brands that are more expensive but you can good deals on at places like CI, holts, etc. Lots of times you can get 5-6 dollar cigars for much less than that.

EO No. 151. These bundle cigars (from EO Brands - makers of 601, Cubao, etc.) should really be in boxes. Some of my favorite go to smokes. They're mild, but very flavorful.

In my search for a cheap everyday smoke. I took some advise from a old head. He told me to go to Walgreen and buy a Dutch Master Master select. I did just that and found that this dog rocket really smokeeee. This cigar produce so much smoke that i found myself watching the smoke pool float up and over my apartment.When i pulled on it my mouth was full. More so than any premium cigar i had to date. Granted it taste like crap but boy is it fun to smoke out the mosquitos in the area. :p