• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need suggestions

Gunnarn122

Having trouble finding that one true favorite cigar. Lately iv been trying to test as many cigars as I can to find a favorite and a daily smoke. One I came across was the le careme by crowned heads and I loved it but I’m Looking for other suggestions. Really want that deep dark flavor but lacking the spices. Any help is appreciated.

Try Olivia V or Olivia V Melano. A lot of the fellows here go nuts for Illusione, but it’s never been my cup of tea.

How versed are you with CCs?

For NC, my recommendations are the JD Howard Reserve from Crowned Heads (try all the CH stuff, actually), Axis Mundi from Archetype, and Undercrown Sungrown and Maduro from Drew Estate/Liga. Be sure to dry box the Archetype, for sure, though just about any cigar will benefit from a few days to a week or two in a dry box.

*EDIT*. Also, head on over to the introduction forums and tell us a little about yourself. That's the traditional first step when joining the forums here. It will help everyone get to know you, and help us learn what it is you like in cigars for future advice.