• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need your opinion on this humidor

I'm sure you will hear this several times but you really should go bigger....

Build a coolerdor for about 1/4 the price of that humi....then buy a small desktop for show.

A couple years ago i would have called you nuts if you said i would have filled a 100 count humidor....now, im running out of room in my coolerdor! :p

Barney didn't mention it's only $70 Canadian. That's a steal especially if you're looking for your first humidor. If I didn't already buy one I'd probably pick that one up.

2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
2 Members: barney_rebel, Zeebra

This man knows.

Zeebra said:
Barney didn't mention it's only $70 Canadian. That's a steal especially if you're looking for your first humidor. If I didn't already buy one I'd probably pick that one up.
[snapback]254524[/snapback]​

Whats a large ice-chest cost...40 bucks canadian??

Im tellin ya...you WILL want bigger later down the road. I cant think of a single instance or person whos ever said "my humidors just way too big". ???

My first humidor was gonna be around a 75 stick one and I put it off. I finally seen one that was like 200 to 250 sticks and thought no way in hell I would have filled this humidor. Oh how wrong I was and now my eyes are set on a 3000 stick humidor which MAY be what I need. I already know after I get that, I will need another. :D