• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Neo-Noob Contest #1 for Pass Spot

Nice Jim!!! :thumbs:

Jeff..... :angry:

What you talkin' bout Willis?? ;)

I dont get it... ???

I forget. Y'all are too young to remember a show called "Different Strokes," my bad, it was a tag line for one of the main characters. You were so close on the contest. I'll PM you with the start time of the next one. Can't be seen playin favs now can I? :laugh: especially after that Fissial Material you sent!

Wow, too young for different strokes... :p

Man that makes me feel old because i remember watching it when I was a kid.

Ditto. I have a work event tonight and might not be able to be on the computer at the appointed time. :(

We're having 1950's style sock hop for the residents of one of our senior buildings. Can't blow it off.

Ditto. I have a work event tonight and might not be able to be on the computer at the appointed time. :(

We're having 1950's style sock hop for the residents of one of our senior buildings. Can't blow it off.

I dont believe he was specific as to when the next contest will be. Hell, it may not even be tonight. so you may still be in luck.

I dont believe he was specific as to when the next contest will be. Hell, it may not even be tonight. so you may still be in luck.

Hope so. otherwise... :( :(

After much reflection & consultation (OK booze & a great cigar mostly :blush: ) I've concluded I erred in judgement of this contest last night. I do not want to violate the spirit nor the letter of of the posted contest so Jake (BigJake6904) is in as well.

Still a couple of spots open so keep your eyes peeled!

After much reflection & consultation (OK booze & a great cigar mostly :blush: ) I've concluded I erred in judgement of this contest last night. I do not want to violate the spirit nor the letter of of the posted contest so Jake (BigJake6904) is in as well.

Still a couple of spots open so keep your eyes peeled!
HUH??