• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NERF 2008! Registration closed

MadAl

Wish no more, true believers!! The New England Herf [NERF] is coming – NERF 2008!! (yes, NERF 7 for the guys still counting)

The New England Wrecking Krewe is already hard at work and ooooooo, hoochie mamma – NERF 2008 is gonna be bigger, better, NERF-er than ever!!

Where at? Same as it ever was – Saturday, March 1, 2008, 12-5 PM, Churchill’s Lounge in Boston. Not sure? Ask around. You don’t wanna miss this. NERF 2008 means stoopid fun, great friends, top smokes, good booze, fun raffles, and gimme-that prizes.

So? Get yourself registered for NERF 2008 at nerf2008@gmail.com. Do it asap guys, cause for NERF 2008, seating ain’t limited – Standing is Limited!!

See you there!!

Just registered,thanks MadAl.YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Email Sent.
Thanks MadAl, it'll be a great time again I'm sure.
Mark

Maybe we could organize a mini-herf at Churchhills in Feb. to warm up for the NERF.I'm a carpenter in Boston and we are doing a job on Federal St. :thumbs:

YES!!!!!!

Been waiting for this post. Thanks to Al and the group for hosting this great event year in and year out.

Schedule is clear for this afternoon so I wont be late like last year.

To those of yo who are even considering going, GO!

I look forward to seeing you guys this year.

Al

Email sent Al, looking forward to this again!

As i'm am a newbie to the pass I have some questions about the HERF,does it cost to attend,do you have to be a cigarpass member to attend(bring friends or register them),do we bring anything?

As i'm am a newbie to the pass I have some questions about the HERF,does it cost to attend,do you have to be a cigarpass member to attend(bring friends or register them),do we bring anything?

PM Sent

How long do we have to register? I would like to go but need to make sure I am going to be able to make the date. I am having knee surgery and it might be right before this, won't know for a week or so.

CigarAL, could you please send me a PM on Herf ansewers also, as I have not attended one as a member of CP. How many spots do you have left?

Palumbon, let me know if you are going to be able to go.

Mike