• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NERF 2010

Al you guys did a great job. This was a great day and I enjoyed myself very much. I can not wait till next year. Maybe this time around I fill find Vinny, Omar, BR, and Dave before the event is done...

Al you guys did a great job. This was a great day and I enjoyed myself very much. I can not wait till next year. Maybe this time around I fill find Vinny, Omar, BR, and Dave before the event is done...

I'll keep an eye out for where they are, but you didn't hear it from me...

:laugh:

It's not that tough to spot us. Just look for the guys that aren't drinking!! :laugh:

It's not that tough to spot us. Just look for the guys that aren't drinking!! :laugh:

Pics are up

http://s410.photobucket.com/albums/pp186/rockridge2008/NERF%202010/

Oh boy! Look at these mugs!! Some of CP's finest in these photos.

DSC_1356.jpg

DSC_1456.jpg