• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Never again

Rconectn

King of Scotland
I smoked a Graycliff Espresso the other night and boy was it strong/harsh! I nearly turned green from how strong the cigar was. I like full bodied smokes like Brown label Tat's, but this was all power and no taste. It left lots of brown tar on my lips, I hate when a cigar does that; mind you I was not puffing fast. It was so strong I could only smoke about an inch and a half before I chucked it. Now my question is, are all the Graycliff Espresso this strong? Also, what is up with all the tar residue from this cigar, just nasty.

sounds like you got a bad one i enjoy them the doubles to.

Sounds like a bad one. I've never had that reaction and I'm a bit of a wuss when it comes to the cigars of today.

Wilkey

Smoked a Double Espresso last night, for the first time, and I really enjoyed it. It was definitely strong but the taste was smooth and not harsh at all. It wasnt an overpowering taste, just really strong cigar, if that makes sense.

Sounds like a bad one, I really enjoy the expresso.

I'm with the others here. I think you got a bad one. I've smoked quite a few of these and have never experienced tar build-up or lack of flavor. IMO, the Expresso line are the best of the Graycliffs.

It left lots of brown tar on my lips

I wouldn't like the cigar either if it left tar on my lips. That is just gross.
Sounds to me you had a bad one. I never had that experience with the cigar and enjoy them very much.

I had one last night, and it was pretty good. Try it again...

I'm with the others here. I think you got a bad one. I've smoked quite a few of these and have never experienced tar build-up or lack of flavor. IMO, the Expresso line are the best of the Graycliffs.

I agree, I've smoke lots of these, never had a problem. I assume it was well stored and smoked with some food on board.

Holy moly mountain of smoke! Just got through with a Double Espresso and let me tell ya it was a damn good smoke! One helluva buzz, but a damn good smoke nonetheless. Definitely have to smoke one of these after a meal. WHEW!!