• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Never Smoked a CC

I really should just keep some popcorn near the computer from now on ;)
He got outed big time, nice catch!!!!! What a moron, a&&hat.

I have never smoked a CC. Should I patiently wait for my time or go out and actively seek it?

Hey, brother - shoot me a PM with your address so I can drop a couple in the mail!!! :thumbs:

Well you try to be nice and you get shit on. Looks like I will keep to myself from now on

Well you try to be nice and you get shit on. Looks like I will keep to myself from now on

You make it sound as if you were the OP and this is a different account you have???

Plus you slipped through the door and never posted a introduction...

You know what I don't even care anymore you guys have seriously just made me want to stop smoking. Cigar Pass Forum My Anti-Drug

You know what I don't even care anymore you guys have seriously just made me want to stop smoking. Cigar Pass Forum My Anti-Drug

You should go with your instincts. Cheats and liars are not appreciated here.

That's the best response you can come up with? With your first post at these boards you pretty much ask for some freebie CC's and then we find out that you have done this on another board as well AND you want to act like you're the victim? I seriously hope you see the irony here.

You are a TOOL!!! You're the reason that newbies have such a hard time establishing themselves. I don't blame the members on here to be hesitant when it comes to dealing with newer members.

Excellent. Don't let the door hit ya on yer way out...

Hey Rod, do you think we can get some sort of grant from the Anti-smoking Nazi's seeing as how it appears we have a real live testimonial that CP helps people quit smoking? :sign: :sign: :sign:

- Tim

Wow.

Lie + beg = get your feelers hurt when called out?

Wow. :angry:

edit: I love being right under sinnyc's sig pic. :thumbs:

I have never smoked a CC. Should I patiently wait for my time or go out and actively seek it?

kcnewgirl, don't pay any attention to these rude bastards. Shoot me your address and I'll send you some CCs, I got tons of 'em seein' as how I live in Canada an' all. :thumbs: I hope you don't mind that some of them are kind of old. Over past 20 years or so, I always buy more than I need so they just keep piling up and getting aged.

The best way to learn is to smoke a few different CC, then you will know if they are for you or not. Keep in mind choose a cigar to your liking of flavor.(mild-med-full). and stay away from the countereits.

The best way to learn is to smoke a few different CC, then you will know if they are for you or not. Keep in mind choose a cigar to your liking of flavor.(mild-med-full). and stay away from the countereits.

Cubano, did you read any of this thread at all? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

- Tim

This is why I never ask for or send freebies. I look at what other people are smoking and say are awesome or I ask people their opinions and then buy them myself and figure other people can do the same.

You are a TOOL!!! You're the reason that newbies have such a hard time establishing themselves. I don't blame the members on here to be hesitant when it comes to dealing with newer members.

I couldn't agree more. People like this make me feel inferior, to be quite honest. You can't be just a good guy anymore, you have to freaking bust your balls to fit in anywhere because of assholes like this.

Quit asking for a freaking handout!