• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Never Smoked a CC

Hmm... I've never smoked a *cough, cough* Gurkha His Majesty’s Reserve (HMR) *fart* ...

*hears nothing but dead silence and the sound of crickets*

:laugh: :sign:

You know what I don't even care anymore you guys have seriously just made me want to stop smoking. Cigar Pass Forum My Anti-Drug
Tell you what, you mooching pile of crap, not only should you quit smoking, you should leave the Internet altogether.

Rather than try to fit into a community, you can't seem to round up enough sequentially firing brain cells to actually READ the rules and FOLLOW them.

Don't go away mad, just go away. Forever.

B.B.S.

I have never smoked a CC. Should I patiently wait for my time or go out and actively seek it?

kcnewgirl, don't pay any attention to these rude bastards. Shoot me your address and I'll send you some CCs, I got tons of 'em seein' as how I live in Canada an' all. :thumbs: I hope you don't mind that some of them are kind of old. Over past 20 years or so, I always buy more than I need so they just keep piling up and getting aged.

kcnewgirl, I never received a PM or an email from you with your address. I can't send you any cigars if you don't give me your address.

BTW, I'm a big fan of the Windy City. :thumbs:
chicago_flag.gif

Have you ever heard of Flatfoot56, Shot Baker, Kevin Flynn and the Avondale Ramblers or the Tossers?

Don't go away mad, just go away. Forever.

B.B.S.

Just... Can't..... Get.... Away... From.... The... Anti... Drug....

Joined: 25-March 09 Profile Views: 35* Last Seen: Today, 03:40 PM Local Time: Apr 8 2009, 07:32 PM 6 posts (0.43 per day)
:laugh: