• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New 1000th post contest

Zeebra

Daddy still loves Padrón!
Yes it's that time again. Seems like only yesterday I was doing a contest for my 500th post.

This contest will involve the Italian national team since they are playing in the World Cup final on Sunday.

I won't reveal the contest details yet, but I'll do so on Sunday after Italy wins it all!

Sharpen your knowledge of the Italian team, you'll need it for this upcoming contest!!!

FORZA AZZURRI!!!!

holy crap, I just realized my 1 year anniversary is July 10th - the day after the World Cup finals! Double-whammy!!!

FORZA AZZURRI!!!!

Oh yeah! I had that at the Olive Garden the last time we went out to eat and it was great. Love those little bowtie pastas and the cream sauce was just yummy. I must have eaten about half a dozen of their breadsticks too. :thumbs:

BTW, congrats on your anni!

Wilkey

post whore :p looking forward to seeing the contest Zee, it would be kinda funny if france won :sign:

FORZA AZZURRI!!!!

Oh yeah! I had that at the Olive Garden the last time we went out to eat and it was great. Love those little bowtie pastas and the cream sauce was just yummy. I must have eaten about half a dozen of their breadsticks too. :thumbs:

BTW, congrats on your anni!

Wilkey
olive garden! DISONORE!!!! non potreste pagarli per mangiare in quel mucchio dei rifiuti!!
go Italia! and congrats on the anni Zeeb.

Outstanding, grats on the 1K and the anni. Looking forward to the contest.

I've certainly enjoyed your company. Here's to another year and another 1000 :)

Cheers

Why go all the way to the Olive Garden? I have a great Italian restaurant not too far from my house, it's owned by Greeks. The food is outstanding. There's always trucks pulling up to it though, what is Sysco Italian for?

Why go all the way to the Olive Garden? I have a great Italian restaurant not too far from my house, it's owned by Greeks. The food is outstanding. There's always trucks pulling up to it though, what is Sysco Italian for?
sysco is a resturant product distributor (ie: all the condiments, supplies in general. sysco does not translate to anything in italiano. http://www.sysco.com/

sysco is a resturant product distributor (ie: all the condiments, supplies in general. sysco does not translate to anything in italiano. http://www.sysco.com/

Rob,
I think there might have been a little tongue in cheek in CasaSoho's post...but I may be wrong.

Rob,
I think there might have been a little tongue in cheek in CasaSoho's post...but I may be wrong.

Sorry, guess I'm not as funny as I thought.

edit: No, I am. :sign:

My 1000th post, and my 1 year anniversary on the board coincide nicely with Italia's beautiful victory in the World Cup final yesterday! It has been 24 long years since the last one, but it just made the moment all that much sweeter.

Onto the contest!

In honour of Italy winning it all you only need to name my favorite player on the Italian team and his number. There is only 1 guess per person and given that there are only 23 men on the team, this shouldn't take too long.

Winner gets a little something something. :)

FORZA ITALIA!!!!

Back