• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEW*** 20 Person Lottery Ideas Please

SD_Stack

Former J.R. 1am Monitor
Ok gentlemen, and others,

I have had a good bit of interest from the newcomers about getting in on our lottery. I thought about trying to keep them out but hey we can get 38 cigars instead of 18 if one of us wins.

The people now in our first three lotteries will still have their spot if they want it and I want to add 10 more spots if this is okay with everyone already involved.

I need to know how we can still use pick 3 with 20 people. I thought about giving two different people 0-9. Example using "0." One person would have the 1st "0" (0 - x - x) and the second person would have the 3rd "0" (x - x - 0) We could use the middle number to determine our winner. If the 2nd number of the pick 3 drawing was 0-4 then the person with the 1st "0" wins (0 - 4 - x). If the 2nd number of the pick 3 drawing was 5-9 then the person with the 2nd "0" wins. (x - 9 - 0) Get it?

We have a week to figure this out. Any suggestions?

Any new player with interest, email me your Name, address, CP User Name (very Important) and likes/dislikes to cigarlottery@contractorcafe.com

OkiDoki? Happy Gambling!

:love: :D

Once we figure this out, I will post the new rules on a new post before the drawing.

Sounds good to me.

IMO it might be easier to let the first number decide the winner.

(0-4),A,B A is the winner.

(5-9),A,B B is the winner.

Just seems like less moving around to me.

again, my opinion.

ricmac25 said:
Sounds good to me.

IMO it might be easier to let the first number decide the winner.

(0-4),A,B A is the winner.

(5-9),A,B B is the winner.

Just seems like less moving around to me.

again, my opinion.
I agree, it seems like there would be less confussion that way. Nobody would have to worry about which position their number is in they would all be the same.

Everyone gets it but me.

Tumbodi spel it ot fo' me pweese! ???

Someone can take my number. I'd rather stick to the smaller lots. Or, why not just have two lots? One for the originals and one for the newer-bies?

SD_Stack said:
Everyone gets it but me.

Tumbodi spel it ot fo' me pweese! ???
What do you mean you don't get it? You invented it! Ricmac just moved the indicator to the first position as opposed to the second position. Although, I'm not sure what Gator is talking about. People will still need to know what position their number is in (i.e. second position or third position).

Oops, I guess I didn't quite get it either until right now! :sign: It's basically the same thing you were saying SD_Stack. The only difference is that the players would use the second and third numbers and if there was a tie the first number would determine the winner.
EX:

If two people had the number "5", the first person would have the five in the second position (X,5,Y) and the second person would have the five in the third position (X,Y,5). If the lottery number had fives in both positions (X,5,5), the number in the first position would determine the winner. If X = 0-4 the first five would win and if X = 5-9 the second five would win.

Gator had my mind all screwed up. I thought I was back in the days when cigars weren't what I was smoking. :sign:

Gator, hush! :D :love:

Thanks Blair. I did invent it didn't I.

I guess we could have 2 lotteries. Im joining both though. :0 Plus the High Rollers Damnit! Somebody just try and stop me...

Good JoeI

No suggestions?

Hey, this is a great way to boost my post numbers. :D

Dammit Gator, you're making me look bad, LOL!

Forgive him, he's a Florida Gators fan. They have other problems.

:D

Sorry ricmac, my brain (a mouse in a little wheel) wasn't working. I fired the mouse and upgraded to a tiny monkey. :D I think he will do a better job although I'll have to get used to the **** throwing.

We Gator fans have a huge problem.....how to kill coach Zook if we have another season like the last one.

GO GATORS!!

I think the monkey was a good investment, Gator. You should find that it will pay for itself in no time!

WOW! That smart-a$$ comment earned me a new blue box! Maybe I should keep up the wise cracks.

Hell, I'm up for anything. I will be in the 20 person lottery, too, but will stay in the others also.

ALostTexan

Saturday is fast approaching. We need to get this figured out. Do I hear 20?

I would be up for a 20 person lottery. Also if a spot opened up in one of the other lotteries I would love to join one of those.