• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEW ADDED CIGARS-DUTY FREE PRICES

DEAR MEMBERS OF CP,

I HAVE ADDED THE FOLLOWING CIGARS TO SHOPPING CART:

COHIBA SIGLO V A/T (3PACKS) n-15 USD$259.00
COHIBA SIGLO VI A/T (3 PACKS) n-15 USD$266.00
COHIBA SIGLO V SLB n-10 USD$259.00
COHIBA SIGLO II A/T (3 PACKS) n-15 USD$148.00
COHIBA ESPLENDIDOS (3 PACKS) n-15 USD$290.00
COHIBA SECRETOS SBN n-10 USD$96.00
COHIBA SECRETOS SBN n-25 USD$191.00
COHIBA GENIOS SBN n-25 USD$361.00
COHIBA MAGICOS SBN n-10 USD$164.00
COHIBA MAGICOS SBN n-25 USD$325.00
H UPMANN MAGNUM 50 SLB n-25 USD$209.00
H UPMANN ROBUSTOS TRAVEL HUMIDOR n-6 USD$169.00
TRINIDAD INGENIOS ELM 2007 n-12 USD$184.00
R Y J ESCUDOS ELM 2007 n-25 USD$235.00
CUABA PIRAMIDES ELM 2008 n-10 USD$142.00
MONTE PETIT EDMUNDOS A/T (3 PACKS) n-15 USD$141.00
PARTAGAS SERIE P NO.2 A/T (3 PACKS) n-15 USD$149.00
J.L.PIEDRA PETIT CAZADORES n-25 USD$46.00

PURCHASE OVER 35 CIGARS DESTINATION NORTH,SOUTH CENTRAL AMERICA,CANADA,ALASKA & CARIBBEAN AND SHIPPING IS FREE!!(COURIER DELIVERY)
PURCHASE OVER 10 ITEMS(NOT CIGARS) AND SHIPPING IS FREE!!

PURCHASE OVER 35 CIGARS DESTINATION REST OF WORLD AND SHIPPING STARTS AT USD$10.00 AND UP...(COURIER DELIVERY)

WE ALSO SHIP BY EMS MAIL(BOTH TRACKED) STARTING AT USD$7.50 AND UPWARDS...

(IF PLACING AND ORDER , PLEASE USE DROP DOWN BAR WHEN PROMPTED TO SELECT SHIPPING METHOD-
DETAILED GUIDELINES PROVIDED WITH CONTENTS OF ITEMS ORDERS IN EACH OPTION)

COMING SOON BACK IN STOCK:MONTECRSITO "A" n-25
MONTECRISTO SUBLIMES ELM 2008 n-25
PARTAGAS SERIE D NO.5 ELM 2008 n-25
HOYO EPICURE ESPECIALES SLB n-25
PARTAGAS SALOMONS n-10

PLEASE E-MAIL OR PM WITH ANY SPECIAL REQUESTS

CHEERS!! :rolleyes:
DCB

WWW.DUTYFREECUBANCIGARS.COM IS RATED AMONG THE TOP 5 RETAILERS OF CUBAN CIGARS IN THE WORLD FOR BEST DUTY FREE PRICES ONLINE!!

WE ACCEPT AMEX,VISA,MASTERCARD,DINERS & DISCOVER
WESTERN UNION
MONEY ORDERS
WIRE TRANSFERS

www.cubancigars.com.ky
www.dutyfreeccubancigars.com

www.cigarcyclopedia.com

In the Havana Comparison Shopper.They rate almsot every non-cuban and Cuba Cigar website every 6 months and select best deals on a handfull of cigars. All the retailers are ligit...They stay away from rating these websites :

www.qualitycubancigars.com
www.solocigars.com
www.royalhabanos.com
www.cubancigarlounge.com
www.havanscigar.com ???

www.cigarcyclopedia.com

In the Havana Comparison Shopper.They rate almsot every non-cuban and Cuba Cigar website every 6 months and select best deals on a handfull of cigars. All the retailers are ligit...They stay away from rating these websites :

www.qualitycubancigars.com
www.solocigars.com
www.royalhabanos.com
www.cubancigarlounge.com
www.havanscigar.com ???

If you say so :rolleyes:

Damian Is truly legit. Its nice to see him back posting and doing up some nice specials

Damian Is truly legit. Its nice to see him back posting and doing up some nice specials

Thanks for the back up Habanohal...Finally a familiar name.
My old name thread was deleted and I can't bother to nag Rod to fix it, so i just will keep using this one.My fault I screwed that one up......

Maybe the older members are wondering what happened to me.....
I've not been posting on the forums as I was unable to charge for orders online for almost 2 years. The card companies are getting more strict on high risk sites.(Any site selling tobacco products) So,I was concentrating on my stores and Cigar bar first and thought my internet side was pretty much done.
Then,I started surfing other Cuban Cigar websites and kind of caught on to offshore processors,but because were I am based , It was difficult to come through. I believe i applied to over 50 online processors and most could not help.Either I was not located in the US or just no banking connections from thier homebase to GC at all.
Did not give up,finally found a few processors and chose one that had decent commission rates and transaction fees and also offered a variety of credit and debit cards.