• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New addition to the family!

2K6TBSS

After the loss of our dog just before Christmas 2010, we finally found a dog that will be a good addition to the family.

His name is Bam, and he is a 1 year old full breed Yorkie. He is a little smaller than I wanted, but he is a great size for my twin boys. We adopted him from a family that is moving and doesn't have room for multiple dogs. He is great with the boys, and the boys absolutely LOVE the little guy.

This is when I brought him home, the boys were so happy to see they have a "woof woof".
IMG_8611.jpg

This is Bam! Not the greatest pic, but you get the idea.
IMG_8615.jpg

What a cutie! Congrats on the new addition. For sure not a replacement, just a new friend!

They look like they're having a great time with their woof woof! Congrats.

Nice! I dread the day our baby girl's, english bulldog, time is up. We have a one year old that constantly looks for her when she gets home from daycare. We also have two cats and one of them sleeps with the dog at night. It's always a good thing to see your kids' eyes light up for the little things. I have learned to cherish those moments.

Nice! I dread the day our baby girl's, english bulldog, time is up. We have a one year old that constantly looks for her when she gets home from daycare. We also have two cats and one of them sleeps with the dog at night. It's always a good thing to see your kids' eyes light up for the little things. I have learned to cherish those moments.

We actually had a deposit in on an English Bulldog before we had the twins. We had to pass on the dog at the time, as the boys and the puppy were scheduled to come home with in couple days of each other.

Seeing the kids faces when the dog came in the house was priceless. We went to Petsmart today and the boys got to pick out the collar, leash, and a few new toys for their new friend. The boys have not let the dog out of their sight all day.