• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Addition

Triple_D

Triple_D
My girlfriend is Pregnant. We were hoping to be married by the end of the year but it looks like it will be sooner than expected :0

And I had heard you were firin' blanks :0

j/k :p
Congratulations Duane, that is wonderful news bro :thumbs:

Thanks guys, it really caught me off guard. Not something we had planned. When she told me we needed to talk I figured she was going to bitch about me and the cigars or internet. Boy was I wrong :p

Congrats, Duane. I guess we should look forward to the "She's havin' my baby" pass? :)

Great news!

Gunpowder said:
Dude you have ALOT of cigars to pass out :D
LOL, I already thought of that. I'm thinking connies or a MM isom. You figure family members and such that hardly ever touch a cigar will smoke and isom just to say they did and that is why I'm leaning to a decent MM isom.

joxxy said:
Congrats, Duane. I guess we should look forward to the "She's havin' my baby" pass? :)

Great news!
If it's a boy it can be the Triple D II pass :p All habanos of course ;) And no I'm not naming him Duane but I think my girlfriend has another D name lined up and the middle name will be Duane.

If it's a girl I may just go with the "Married with Children Pass" and yeah it would be an all habano also. Figure I'll being buying more diapers than cigars for the next few years. Thank goodness for connies :thumbs:

And I thought you were gonna say one of your dogs had puppies. :)

Congrats!

Congrats to you and the GF Duane. On both the baby and the engagement!

Here's hoping that family life suits you well. :D

Triple_D said:
My girlfriend is Pregnant. We were hoping to be married by the end of the year but it looks like it will be sooner than expected :0
DOH!!!! Looks like you're TOO good at breeding! :) Congrats man.

Dude you do know that when two people get together that this can be one of dem outcomes but hey you're the one who breeds dogs.... duh LMAO

You be cookin up something really special ;)

Congratutlations Duane that is great news.

Invest in diapers and formula now my friend and start getting that extra shut eye ;)

BenjieV :D