• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Anejo size?

whopper

big freak
I saw some chatter on some other sites of a possible new size of Anejo coming out, a 6" x 48 possibly.

Can anyone confirm this or is it just a rumor?

There is a new size- I spoke to my rep the other day and he mentioned it.

I'm not sure exactly what the dimensions are but I have a couple boxes on the way.

I think it's called the 60, but it's not a 60 ring gauge cigar. 48 ring gauge I believe.

Hey Keystone, you going to let us know when they come in, and will you offer a fiver?

I have 2 boxes of this cigar, just got them today.
Yes they look xactly like the Opus Perf. X in size.

Anyway you could post pics? My B&M just got his shipment of Anejos in a little while back but didn't have anything this size.

Anyway you could post pics? My B&M just got his shipment of Anejos in a little while back but didn't have anything this size.

I dont do pics, too old, it looks xactly like the OPus, or the 858 sg. Great lookin cigars.

They do look good. My B&M actually got a box of them in after he received his original anejo shipment.

I bought one yesterday at Tobacco Grove in Maple Grove, MN and smoked it in the shop. It was wonderful. :p

Uptown has a few. If you're interested, I'll bet Israel could hook a guy up with some.....:thumbs:

I really wouldn't mind trying a few, but the no. 50 is still my fav size. It would be great if they made a WOA size. :love:

This is a great smoke. Nice to have an "original release" Anejo.

John