• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Apartment

Delta

Got this small loft today, and need some help laying it out. I just want it to be a comfortable place to hang out with friends and drink a few beers, watch movies and stuff. But it is also has to be welcoming for dates and such. ;) The furniture i have now is just a full size bed and a table and chairs. Any ideas? I want to make the bed sort of cut off from the rest, but as you can see all one big room!

n784040581_6336226_6379873.jpg

n784040581_6336234_181733.jpg

n784040581_6336235_6836493.jpg

n784040581_6336236_7896057.jpg

You walk up the stairs, and the door straight ahead is the bathroom. Any help appreciated, thanks guys!

Make distinct areas.
Eating and cooking, Sleeping, and Lounging, & study if needed.

A masculine day bed can serve as a couch, and bed.

Get tables with leaves. You can make them larger if needed, and they are nice and small the rest of the time.

Make distinct areas.
Eating and cooking, Sleeping, and Lounging, & study if needed.

A masculine day bed can serve as a couch, and bed.

Get tables with leaves. You can make them larger if needed, and they are nice and small the rest of the time.

Not only that, if your couch is your bed you're halfway home when you bring a date over...if I recall my single days that move from the couch to the bedroom was one of the hardest parts. (Let the " Well, that's only because you dated fat girls and had trouble carrying them when the roofies kicked in" start...lol)

That transition was only hard because you only dated fat chicks and had trouble carrying them to the bedroom after the roofies kicked in :cool:

I agree with the halfway there daybed idea. I had a futon in a studio apt, and it was the best. After 2nd base (or 3rd), just stand up, grab the bottom, look into her (or his, not being judgemental, just not my cup of tea) eyes, and pull the bottom out. jump on top, and if you were prepared correctly, getting her wrists into the handcuffs is easy as she probably hit her head on the edge when she flopped back and is only semi-conscious....

lmao. Seriously though, a nice futon ($2-300 range, and made of WOOD, not metal), with a 8inch+ mattress will be very comfortable and conserve important space. Meanwhile, with those two closet doors, one could, in theory, be your bedroom and nobody would ever know that you spent all your $ on cigars.

I do see a few nice spots for some vinos.... :cool:

Good luck with the new pad!!

Thanks for the tips guys, Keep em coming if you got em, I am paying attention!

Also, i will update after i get settled in. I am trying to not spend too much on this place because a new jeep is coming my way soon! :thumbs:

Also, i will update after i get settled in. I am trying to not spend too much on this place because a new jeep is coming my way soon! :thumbs:

Don't do it, now is not the time to buy a new Chrysler product!!!

Get a chick that your friends with help you decorate...they usually know how to decorate and make it look good, for cheap. Target has a ton of cool stuff that could turn that place into a babe magnet.

Check this out there might be some good ideas here for you, I used a few ideas here for design ideas in a small place I had before moving to this house.

Also, congrats on the new place.