• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Aristocrat M+

juddster

My wait is over, I received this picture today. I was told it shipped today, I cant wait to get it!

MPlus-DX-Natcherry-169-600.jpg
[/img]

Man that sucker sure looks sweet. Looks like it has a nice drawer at the top.

Welcome to the Aristocrat family. Is the top drawer for cigars or accessories?

When you do it, you do it right.......Nice job.

Very very nice! :thumbs:

What humi will this be replacing?

Thanks James, A smaller cabinet humi, its a nice one but I just outgrew it. The new one should be delivered one day this week. I will update with pictures. :)

That's a nice piece of furniture you're getting there. Congrats to you...

Thanks! It arrived today, it has exceeded my expectations, really a fine piece of furniture that I will have for a very long time. The temp and humidity control are awesome! I have to let it run for a few days and stabilize before I can start filling it, I will post follow up pic's once i can start. As for my old one, its looking tiny now lol, although its actually a nice humidor and holds a fair amount, I will be glad to give it to whom ever wants to pick it up and have a smoke with me, I cant ship it as its too large and costly but if your anywhere local and want my old (not real old) cabinet and oasis shoot me a PM. :cool: