• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Ashton at the shop today

ricmac25

Token Cuban Guy
I was present as they opened up the box of new Ashton's at the shop today. Anyone had one of these yet? I'm not a huge Ashton fan but I bought it anyway. Future pass maybe?

Just curious if anyone knows anything about them.

This is the write up from CA's RTDA roundup:

Cigar: Ashton Heritage Puro Sol
Made: Dominican Republic
Wrapper: Cameroon
Binder: Dom. Rep.
Filler: Dom. Rep.
Price: Not yet determined. It was $12.65 for a Churchill (only size they had)
Details: Robert Levin, president of Holt's Cigar Holdings, explained that he'd always wanted to make a Cameroon-wrapped cigar. After a few years in the making, he got his wish. The Ashton Heritage Puro Sol created quite a stir at the Ashton booth. The wrapper is grown under the supervision of Rick Meerapfel, and the cigars are made by Carlos Fuente Jr. Look for the Heritage Puro Sol on retailer shelves in November. Much like the release of the Ashton VSG line in 1999, the Ashton Heritage Puro Sol will be released only in a limited capacity in its first year -- 250,000 cigars.
What makes it special: Unlike most of the new cigars coming to market, which focus on power, these cigars are smooth and balanced.
Also: Ashton has also added a new size to its Cabinet line -- the Ashton Cabinet Trés Petite.

Yumm, maybe my shop will have it too...!

*calling now*

:)

*added*

"not yet sir. we're hoping by the end of this week."

That's what they say about EVERYTHING!!!" :angry:

I upped a thread about these a couple days ago, I can get some but was wondering if they're any good.

I had a Belicoso...cost $11.35 bout 2 of them along with 2 Churchills ($12.00). I had the Beli at the Jets game, good smoke, nubbed it but it was freezing out so I'd like to try another before passing judgement. On 1st impression...good smoke...better smokes out there for $12

What makes it special: Unlike most of the new cigars coming to market, which focus on power, these cigars are smooth and balanced.

On 1st impression...good smoke...better smokes out there for $12

Thanks for the info guys...that's all I needed to know. Waste of money. :D