• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Baby, New Business and New Year

cody5thou

Supporter
Well, ladies and gentle it has been a great year. As many of you know I was a stay at home father for 2 yrs in Houston while my wife finished her Masters. She finished her school last year and we moved back to Plano. My family and I have started are own commercial real estate company this year and man was it tough. Money going into the company and very little coming back into our pockets, but it has been a great experience. We are finally off and running and are looking forward to a great year. On top of that my wife and I just found out that we are expecting our 2nd child. This is truly a year to be grateful for!! CP has brought me into the world of good cigars, great friends and tons of knowledge. I hope everyone enjoys the Holidays!!

Please take a look at my website and give me your thoughs.My link.

Good to see you around, Cody! Stop being such a stranger. Congrats on getting the new business running and especially on the upcoming little one! :)

Well, ladies and gentle it has been a great year. As many of you know I was a stay at home father for 2 yrs in Houston while my wife finished her Masters. She finished her school last year and we moved back to Plano. My family and I have started are own commercial real estate company this year and man was it tough. Money going into the company and very little coming back into our pockets, but it has been a great experience. We are finally off and running and are looking forward to a great year. On top of that my wife and I just found out that we are expecting our 2nd child. This is truly a year to be grateful for!! CP has brought me into the world of good cigars, great friends and tons of knowledge. I hope everyone enjoys the Holidays!!

Please take a look at my website and give me your thoughs.My link.

Congrats on everything, I think I am in the same boat and am very grateful for my blessings.

ie baby on the way and getting a raise

Congrats on the upcoming child and may your business endevor be a prosperous one.

Congrats on the baby on the way and hope your business takes off.

Congratulations! Best of luck with everything. Let me know if you ever need website help.

Luke

Congrats on the very exciting news all around. I wish you a healthy baby, a successful year, and a stocked humidor. :D

Thanks gents! Yes I know I have not been posting much, but I am always around. ;)

Congrats all around, and best wishes for success in your business!

Hey there stranger.... I've been absent from here for awhile as well, not for reasons near as exciting as your's, but absent nonetheless...

Good luck with the business and the new kid...

Well guys, tomorrow we find out if it is a boy or girl!! :whistling: I would like a boy, but adding another girl to my life will be great.

Cheers guys, hope all goes well.

Well my wife and I are having a boy!! :thumbs:

Graham Hudson Petersen is the name we are thinking.

Well, my wife and I had our second child on Saturday at 1:30. Everything went well and we were blissed with a beautiful boy. Life has been so busy and now it is going to be even more hectic. I know I have not posted much, but I have been reading. I hope everyone is doing well and I hope to be more active.

Keep me in your prayers. Tonight is going to be long!!!

Cheers!