• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New build/project

Got a great deal on this lower.

Before...
img0001yh.jpg

img0005bg.jpg

img0006mr.jpg

After...
img0012woo.jpg

img0022sv.jpg

Love the build, was that green paint on the lower?

I'm going to dock you 2 points for not having bare feet.

very nice
how do you like those magpul BUIS

It was a tan/FDE paint on the lower. I don't know why, but I think that is the main reason I got such a screaming deal.

Our thermostat went out, so there has been a high of about 48 degrees in our house for a few days. Slippers are a must!

Meh on the MBUIS. It is what I had not in use at the time. The rear BUIS is a Matech mil-spec 600 meter. I like that one a lot, since I replaced the clamp I broke with an aftermarket from BAD inc. after tightening the stock one too far. :blush:

Range time ASAP. :thumbs:

Let us know how it shoots. I've been mulling over my next build, but suddenly have the urge to pick up an auto-loading shotgun. Was looking @ the FNs, but stumbled crossed the Mossburg 930SPX.

The money I save should leave me enough for lower. The OBR upper might take some saving though.

Very cool. I just started to really get into firearms so I don't know a whole lot yet but that is a very sweet looking rifle. Excellent work man.

Nice work, my friend.....:thumbs:

I just put a Magpul UBR on the 16" and have just ordered a PRS for the 20".....makes them into instant raceguns......:p

I LOVE the engraving.....I have a "come and take it" sticker on the back of my pick-up....over a black silhouette of a glock.