• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Camacho in Market !

cheapercigars

Banned
Hello All,
We just started carrying these darn good cigars !

Here's the press:

Camacho San Luis Martinez Cigars

The Camacho San Luis Martinez Cigars line was designed by the Eiroa family to replicate as close as possible, the cigars that were formerly made in Cuba's most famous district. The family has been so zealous in guarding the recipe for the makeup of these cigars that we have no information on the make-up of these cigars. All we can tell you is that these are heavy bodied, with immense amounts of bold billowing smoke from every draw. Sealed in stay fresh glass tubes to maintain their original flavor and essential oils, these marvelous smokes need no special care to be ready for a celebratory evening.

FREE GROUND SHIPPING !!!

# 1 7.25 x 56 Box of 10 Cigars $ 61.95
# 2 6 x 52 Box of 10 Cigars $ 52.95
# 3 5 x 52 Box of 10 Cigars $ 47.95
# 4 5.62 x 46 Box of 10 Cigars $ 47.95

This guy I guess doesn't get it........

I'm tired of seeing his "deals," as they can do no good for the community due to the past experiences with this vendor.

Can we make it stop.

You need one of these...

ban_hammer.png

Ban Hammer!

Send an email (not a PM) to Rod. I've reported some of the threads... not sure how much Rod checks that, though.

normal_ban_him.jpg

Now, if this vendor cared at all or had any intention of doing anything besides spamming the board with his "deals" then he would respond.

normal_ban_him.jpg

Now, if this vendor cared at all or had any intention of doing anything besides spamming the board with his "deals" then he would respond.

I would not be suprised if he tried to snatch the attn of those newer to the boards before others stepped up to warn them.

BUYER BEWARE!!! This vendor sent me an open box of damaged cigars and then ignored me and refused to take them back. I had to go through my cc co. in order to seek remedy. Telling is that this low life never contested it when the cc co took their $ back. STAY AWAY FROM CHEAPER CIGARS!! THEY ARE DISHONEST!!!