• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Car!

cuppajack

Just wanted to share a couple of pics of my new baby, a 2006 Scion xA.

I traded in a '99 Hyundai Accent with no AC and a gaping hole where the stereo once lived and got this bad-ass ride complete with all the bells and whistles:

236295898_7189825f19.jpg

236295894_39e6e4f1a7.jpg

I've had it for three days, and am loving every mile I've put on her! It is supposed to get close to 37MPG on the highway, and if I get even close to that I'll be stoked.

Though it does look like some of my cigar money is going to go towards the car for a while. First up is tinting the windows and an alarm system.

good luck with the new ride. being a toyota product, you should get many.many miles out of it. I have driven one in the past, my yota dealer gives me a rental whenever i have service done on my yota's. nice ride for a smaller car, and peppy as all heck. once again, good luck, and welcome to the Toyota/Scion owners club.
Rob

Nice ride. I have heard nice things about the scions. My younger brother is all invovled with the young tuner set, and speaks highly of them.

Congrats.

Congrats on your new ride! be careful that you don't fall into the modding trap :) first its tints, then rims, then system, etc...etc...

I will trade you a box of ISOM, Opus X, and Anejo Sharks for it :p

j.k. dude enjoy the ride

Geez. They'll call anything a car nowadays. Buwahahahahahaaaa!

Ahem...

NA

That's funny, because I just got a new Scion xB!! :laugh: Now to get pics. I like the xA, they are nice, but the xB my baby.

Enjoy the ride!! How did you personalize it,Rims, stereo....?

I love what you do for me...Toyota!!!

Enjoy the new ride! You'd be hard pressed to find a more reliable make of car/truck anywhere!

I have an xA myself and love it. I drive about 500-1000 miles a week (mostly interstate) and if you drive right, youll actually get much more than the 37 mpg highway. I average close to 45 mpg highway between myself and richmond, va (about 75-80 miles) and since I have to parallel park just about anywhere i go, the size is a godsend.

Good luck, youll love the living hell out of that vehicle.

Pretty cool...I just rented a Toyota Rav4 and now looking at getting one later this year or next year some time. My brother was a die hard American car lover but the cost of gas and quality of Foreign cars he made the switch last year or this year.