• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Carbon Fiber Palio!

lucasbuck

Sheriff Buck
She's a beauty!

IMG_0044.jpg

That is F'ing awesome!

...If I smoked in my car I'd have to get one...

WOW, gonna have to get me one of those to go along w/ my other Palio.

That is sexy. I guess we all need another Palio. :whistling:

Nice one Lucasbuck, I just recieved the Burlwood Palio, and its a beauty also.

Who makes that carbon fiber holder in the pic??

I like that too!

I believe the holder comes with the cutter, unless I am mistaken.

edit - corrected by MattR below, yes I am mistaken.

The case is by Davidoff for The Griffins. It comes in a two and three cigar type. Retails for around $50. There is also a very nice Porsche design carbon fiber case, retails for around $500 though. I don't think this one comes with the cutter.

...If I smoked in my car I'd have to get one...
Still wondering what this means. Is there some design feature that makes it great if you smoke in your vehicle? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

I see no " ;) " , so I would presume that's a serious question. I believe the answer would be of an aesthetic nature (yes, I am butting in). It's only fitting to have carbon fiber parts (hood, spoilers, etc.) on a car, thus carbon fiber palio and the oh so nice carbon fiber cigar holder. Like wise, if you were to have a den full of classy wood furniture and fine cherry finished humidors, you would get a nice burl wood palio to match the theme, for aesthetic purposes of course. It's nice to be stylish sometimes. Of course I could be wrong and cuppa just likes the carbon fiber design and wants to smoke in his motorvehicle.

OMG, did that go right over my head! :blush: Now that you say it, how the hell could I have not read that into it. Sorry guys, Dave, thanks for the reply!

It is a real carbon fiber or just a carbon fiber finish????

It is a real carbon fiber or just a carbon fiber finish????

Hey there!

The Carbon Fiber and Burl Wood Palios have the same material that you find in luxury automobiles (ie steering wheel, dash, door panels, etc).

While not "real" carbon fiber or burl wood, they look stunning! :thumbs:

Hope this helps!

~Mark