• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEW CHARITY

ParaGod

Semper Fi
Now that I got everybodies attention. :p . I am starting a new charity, it is called the "Mikey needs some more cigar's" charity. This is a totally non-profit group. The total members is 1. ME :p . What you need to do is send me some high quality smokes, and in return. I will smoke them and think only of you while I do so. Now you can send me 3 or 4 cigars at a time, but don't limit yourself to only a couple. I will gladly accept more. :D . So act now and give from the heart, I mean from the humidor. :D :D

And by the way if you want my address it is in my profile. Thanks again, and remember GIVE GIVE GIVE. This is going to a good cause. ..............................ME

ParaGod said:
I will smoke them and think only of you while I do so.
There you go again Mike!
jerk.gif
jerk.gif
jerk.gif

:sign:

:love: It is just because I love you guys :p

And Joe what the hell are those little smilies doing anyway. ???

You guys keep this up and I'm not going to be able to view this site at work! ;) :D

ParaGod said:
Shadow said:
You guys keep this up and I'm not going to be able to view this site at work! ;) :D
Anything to get you in trouble Bill. That is what we are here for :thumbs:
Why should I care at this point. 120 days and a wake-up until retirement! WOO HOO!!!!

Back